30%-50% discount / Free shipping / Coupon--------Shenzhen Great Wall Technology(Simon) Convoy-Flashlights

Ah maybe you can buy a time machine and transport yourself a year back... lol ;)

Ok, I located a time machine on aliexpress. Did you have a coupon code for it ChibiM?

How long shipping to Europe usually takes?

10-20days

I’ve used Convoy hosts in a few of my lights(M1, S2, C8), I like them, but I can’t really see what the difference is between many of the S series hosts, like S2, S3, S6 etc etc. They all look very similar. Is there a quick explanation of the differences between the S series hosts somewhere?

Just small differences in size and style.

I particularly like my S7, the stainless steel one. The others are nice general-purpose hosts with decent quality but no particularly special features. It’s mostly just different styles of the standard 1x18650 cigar light / tube light.

I beg to differ… It’s not just style, and the differences are not so small to me. Some have pills, some seem to not have pills (solid shelf construction?). Some seem to accept both protected and unprotected cells, some seem to only take unprotected. I know I can look at photos and read reviews in different places, but with so many different models it would be nice with a summery.

I agree with Mike, it’s quite confusing. I recently bought an S3 and to not make a stupid mistake basically copied the one Illumn is selling. A sort of summary of the differences with pros and cons would be indeed nice.

There are several threads about this…use the search function to find a lot of good info.

Where is the search button, I don’t see any.

At the very top of the page - extreme upper left hand corner. :wink:

Or just go to google and type in “site:budgetlightforum.com foo bar baz” where “foo bar baz” is what you were actually looking for. That’s basically what the BLF search box does, but with less typing.

Post #28 in this thread may help with size comparison between the various models.

Arrgh! I thought there is a new coupon…

If I recall correctly…

• The S2+ and S3 variants have a shallow reflector for a floody beam.
  • The S2, S5, S6, S7 and S8 have a deeper reflector for more throw. (You can also get a smooth reflector for these to get a bit more throw too)
  • The S4 has a different reflector than all others but similar beam to S2.

Just placed an order for $223.58 worth of lights :smiley:
Any discount? :party: 0:)

Nice, thanks. I think some of them have issues with button top protected cells. I’d guess that’s the smaller ones, my S2s take them just fine.

about how long is shipping to the US? does a custom order slow it down?

like USB recharge slots flashlights

Would anyone know what the PayPal account name is for Convoy on AX?