$37.99 for Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 with OP3100 ( clearance) & $38.99 for Opus2.2 without using the coupon @GearBest

Serville, if you are handy with tools, it would be pretty simple to use a dremel and open the location to the switch once(with the bottom off the unit!). Then, you could even make it a door. If it was me and important to have both, I’d just move the switch myself to a new spot or use a different switch(or dip jumpers) after disabling the one on the board. If I had lots of batteries always needed, I’d get two of these.

Just for them to send something out is a long wait to me. I placed an order on the second, only a little after midnight, but it was at the higher price. The price changed, and as soon as I saw it, I asked if I could just be refunded or canceled to have the lower price instead of a coupon. It was canceled, I re-ordered straight away on the morning of the fourth. So while it hasn’t been that long, it seems extra long for me because I’ve truly been waiting since the second, technically the first to me before I slept. But that 2-5 business days they quote, and it probably is, seems excessive unless they are using drop shipping.

Don’t bet on me for that . I have better talent to break things apart than fixing them :bigsmile:
Besides, I like the idea of having a separate 4.35v charger, so things don’t get mixed up easily (esp with that tiny switcher).
Opus factory manager said they intentionally keeep the switch inside, so it’s not switched to a diff position accidentally. I kinda agree to that.

It’s my first transaction with Gearbest, and somehow I missed the option to ask for invoice during the payment process.
Can’t find any link to download/print the invoice myself. I think they have to provide a way for the buyer to print/downlad invoice like FT. Their system is a little too simplistic.
In my order page, it says “Invoice: Do not need invoice” . I don’t recall where I have to specifically ask for one during payment. I have opened a ticket to request.

Had some credits from the V2.0 version as I was an “early adopter” For me it ended up to $37 and change.

This will be my third unit, I think I will gift it to my brother for his B’day.
(he doesn’t need to know I got such a good deal) :slight_smile:

@Serville, I just noticed about the “Invoice : Do not need Invoice” on my order. I went through the ordering process again, except the last purchase step, just to see if I missed something, and there was nothing for this setting. Since I’m still guessing they are using drop shipping, this makes sense.

Currently, I’m wondering if this hits another milestone the price can drop further. Come on hit 200 ordered before mine ships out, that gives you all probably three more days! Maybe four if they don’t count the 8th due to a holiday.

yeah I thought I missed the option, but it’s okay now. The customer support has answered my ticket & she will include an invoice in the package. I appreciate thei fast response.
I’ve compared to other resellers, there is no doubt the price is the lowest I could find. Even if the price drop further, I bet it’s only $1-2 . The interest for the promo price has subsided a lot.
According to Gearbest, the deal will end on Sept 22. I don’t think they will extend it.

So, hurry up guys !

This is vaporware? SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer | Candle Power Flashlight Forum

Oh well might as well order this before my trip… I was thinking of using my old charger as a carrier too. Now if I can order this when my wifes not around- that’s the ticket… I can weasel around when it gets here. If I can distract her from the massage parlor it’s a win win

As for the other charger in the article, they have their 2 bay model out, and the 4 bay is still in the works. But comparing features, the Opus is the one to get, IMHO.

I have a tracking number now and it’s hopefully already on it’s way to PostNL, which seems to be the fastest to get to the US. Looks like we just had to get past the Chinese holiday, that lasted till the 8th.

If anyone ordered two from the US, and choose standard or expedited shipping, for the little extra cost, how is/was your delivered?

—Edited:
post before mine was a bit confusing. Thank you tatasal

I think the charger referred to in the link from CPF is not the same charger which is the subject of this thread.

I mistakenly assumed the same too when I posted in that link.

@Gearbest
I’m considering to buy another charger (I will make a decision once my current order arrives). Is there any way of using the $3 coupon given a few days ago in conjunction with the new coupon in this offer?

Got a shipping notification but wasn’t home to get it. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow, looking forward to giving it a try.

When did you place your order? (ie. Expected shipping time I can expect?)

-Garry

On the 28th. I’m in Canada and I paid a little extra for faster shipping, which I realize is now a little silly cause I had to pay some duties and whatnot. Oh well, either way it’s here now.

Ah, ok. Mine shipped out Sept 3rd with standard shipping. 17Track.net only shows "The item is pre-advised" for tracking and the PostNL website says Parcel not Found.

-Garry

Try here: http://www.postnl.post/tracktrace

Ok, it found my parcel, and agrees with 17Track.net - "The item is pre-advised"

-Garry

Even if it’s out now, I’m curious how much they will sell it for.
I notice “Goodbang” sells its little brother for AA/AAA only, and that’s for $81.
Unless it has abundant more functions (that are really useful), it’s hard to beat Opus at $42.
A german site says it supports Smartphone Control & Monitor via Bluetooth 4.0 & PC-Link-Control and Monitor via Personal Computer.
Does anyone really need those?

Yeah saw the smartphone control. That was kind of cool. I just rather spend money on a good charger and not be drooling later. I think your right though the price of the opus isn’t that far off the rest. I had it in the cart last night and paypal up all I had to do was hit continue… But sometime told me to wait. It might have been my wife coming in the computer room to see what I was up to, and my instinct was to close the browser real quick :stuck_out_tongue: My zipper was up though :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi chris_n26,

Thanks for your loving of Opus and Gearbest, and I feel really sorry that the $3 coupon and the new coupon couldn’t use together, because “coupon code can not be used with vip price, special offer, group deal at the same time”, it’s our system rule, I’m afraid that we couldn’t change it, really sorry again. But it is still a really budget one, isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
GearBest.com.

Hi garrybunk,

I’m sorry about this issues, but because we have meet our chinese Mid-Autumn Festival, so the post office may delay to update the shipping information, could you please wait for more two days, thanks for your kindly understanding. If it’s still on that status, do you mind PM me with your order number? we will communicate with the post office to check it for you.

Best Regards,
GearBest.com.

Mine arrived today! Within 2 weeks that’s fantastic. It was sent by Singpost btw. I’m using it right now and I see the case is a lot more blue than I expected.