$37.99 for Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 with OP3100 ( clearance) & $38.99 for Opus2.2 without using the coupon @GearBest

Need to get one!

The only reason keeping me from not ordering one of this chargers is because GearBest orders takes forever to receive.

Really? I’ve got an order shipped out on the 29th, via singpost. It’s currently being processed to leave, “received from customer” is the tracking info. Past experience with singpost tells me that it should take a few days to leave and arrive at my doorstep within 2 weeks.

I expect anything from China to take a month, it’s like a surprise when it finally gets here. I’m in the US, as I think 18650 is. One month is a lot longer than waiting the usual two-five days for stuff we order from amazon. So I just try to be patient to either get things available no where else or as cheaply. The hardest part is waiting for things to actually get sent out. I think they might be out of stock right now for the US plugs :frowning:

GearBest should give a $5 or $10 coupon or an extra 12v car charger cord for the first 100th buyers for early birds. This will encourage early bird sales for future GB or new product. :wink:
Usually many are sitting on the side waiting for this case , the first 100th buyers to fill the numbers then they gets to buy at the same price. Sales maybe different with Early Birds incentive. Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

Minimoke.

Probably to Australia is a faster shipping but not to US. Lots of Ebay sellers from China also offer free shipping but you don’t have to wait a month to receive merchandise (two, three weeks at the most) The discount from GearBest it’s a good deal but they need to do better on their free shipping. Of course they will ship faster if you paid for Standard or Expedite shipping ($12-$16) but that will take away the $avings/refund they are offering.

Well think of it, they’re using singpost so it’s gotta make it’s way to singapore before leaving on a plane. All I know is china has a very good transportation infrastructure, so stuff moves around china very efficiently until it leaves for our countries. So that’s about a weeks to truck our packages to singapore, this would bring the usual 2-3 weeks of airmail to 3-4 weeks. If you’re going to blame anything you should blame the poor infrastructure on our ends that contributes to most of the delays.

The receiving country’s post office system doesn’t make any money from these packages, so I can just imagine what postal workers think of them. It would seem to me that a heavy export country like China make lots of money through it’s postal systems, while the USPS can’t stay afloat without raising prices, reducing service, and trying to sell lots of collector stamps/sets.

How can “airmail” take so long? I just looked at one of the last packages I got from China and it was airmail, but it took about 25 days. Are things that backed up that there’s no room on planes? Need more Chinese people to visit the US!

Yes you are not the only one getting stuff from China. 25 days is good for me. I have an average about a month. I think some of you in the US are bit spoiled. There are much more planes flying to the US than to the other countries.

Hi wdkingery,
We have communicated this issue with the post office, it usually takes 3-5 business days to update the tracking information, sometimes it takes a week, really sorry to make you wait such days, and beg your understanding!
If you have any other questions please be free to PM me with your order number.

Best Regards,
GearBest.com.

IIRC the general priority for air shipments is:
1). Passengers
2). Next Flight Out Guaranteed (there is very little air freight that travels this way. On British Airways this used to be limited to 50Kg per flight)
3). Contract Air Freight (Courier companies like DHL routinely have contracted for a certain amount of freight that MUST travel on the scheduled flight)
4). Booked Air Freight (Freight where a specific reservation exists for carriage, usually at a substantial premium over unbooked freight)
5). COMAT (Company Materials such as spare parts for their airplanes)
6). Air Mail
7). Consolidated Air Freight (Freight traveling without a specific reservation or guaranteed transit time. Typically companies like MSAS,Forwardair, Schenkers and other freight fowarders use this).

As you can see, Air Mail isn’t especially high priority.
IF the passenger load is very high, the Air mail consignment can be quite small (or non-existant). This is one of the reasons air mail transit times
tend to get very high around holidays such as Lunar New Year and Christmas. Basically the entire lift capacity gets filled by passengers and their baggage leaving no capacity for lower priority freight.

My GearBest package has a Netherlands Post tracking number.

-Garry

Is it worth buying 2.1 for $9 more ? The price difference is quite a lot.
Does 2.0 have 4.35 switch inside ? Any photo how it looks like ?

Photo of the switch inside: (same location in all versions). Price difference now is $6

Thank for the link Tatasal.
Still considering. Very interested in Opus 2.1 esp at $42, but the thought of having to dismantle the back cover everytime I want to charge 4.35v battery is a little disturbing fo rme.
The tiny switch will also give me another issue for my problematic eyes.
I think I’ll wait.
Hope vers 3.0 coming out soon with an external switch like VP2.

Got it :bigsmile:

No comment, mine hasn’t arrived in italian customs yet

Please tell us how long it takes you to ship the BT-c3100v21 out. I can understand the long journey by mule, camel, some boats, a plane if lucky, as long as I know it’s in transit. Ok, those might not be how they travel, but it’s how I must visualise it for the long shipping delay :slight_smile:

So, is there still stock to send out of the new charger in the US plug, or are we waiting for you to receive more?

Hi one41,

BT-c3100v21 are enough in stock now, please don’t worry about this issues. When we get your order, it will take about 2-5 business days( sometimes it will meet our holidays and festivals, so it might be delayed) to ship it to the post, thanks for your kindly understanding and supporting, if you have any other future questions please be free to PM me with your order number, I’m at your service. :bigsmile:

Best Regards,
GearBest.com.

Oh well, I think I have lost my patience to wait when I saw no other chargers that really interest me better than Opus.
I don’t care about the tiny voltage switch anymore. I will just use it as 4.2v charger and search another specifically for 4.35v.
I just placed my order 5 min ago, paid by Palpal. Hope they ship out my order immediately.