3rd annual BLF Contest- Machine made triple nichia ( flashlight is FINISHED ) beamshot added

That lens looks good. I think your idea of cutting down the 31mm AR lens will work to. I have been cutting a little glass myself lately and it seems to work just fine.

Thanks again for sharing.

…last time we see this flashlight in silver…prepared for anodizing…hopefully it will be olive green… :Sp

…and to change the screws…

love it!

great work!

Wow!

Absolutely awesome job. Looks professionally manufactured.

I love the clean design too. Simple, anti-roll and with knurling.

Nice job :beer:

great work, well done

Bravo!

Now to the point: when are you going to start selling those hosts of yours? :wink:

Very very nice. From start to finish you have amazed.

wow, that looks sooo clean, and I love the design! What battery is in there? I think that I did not see it mentioned anywhere

it is 18650, i have hundreds of pictures, but between work, eat, sleep, ride a bike…i just don’t have enough time to upload everything…in other words i invested more time into building high quality flashlight and less time in describing and photography… :stuck_out_tongue:

Love it! Well done light!

PM me for my address so you can get it on it’s way to it’s new home. :slight_smile:

Amazing job! :slight_smile: looks better than any factory built light, & love the size and design.

Looks great anodized.

Fantastic! I hope we can get to see more of your work. Very clean and tastefully understated.

well…i like this flashlight machining thing…so definitely more flashlights are coming up in the next few months…i guess it will be also interesting when new cnc lathe starts up…very soon… :smiley:

In that case, I’ll add my two cents. In my short time on BLF, I’ve seen some pretty amazing work. But this is the flashlight I’d want to carry on a walk with my dogs. In addition to the lovely aesthetics and the phenomenal craftsmanship, I admire some of the other design decisions. I love my triple Nichias with the very floody BICOM and Carclo TIRs. I know I would also love a triple Nichia with reflectors to complement them. Congratulations.

I just hope the flashlight makers are taking notes.

…i think we can all agree that nichia 219b produces nice light and as far as i know there is no flashlight on the market that uses triple nichia 219 on 20mm board with proper reflectors in compact one piece body…(all of them are using TIR optics) …so i had to make one myself 8) …last night i tried the flashlight around the neighborhood and i can proudly say that it can be compared with the output of some of the big names out there (i’m speaking about stock flashlights that produce around 800 to 900 lumens) but when it comes to tint and overall quality of the light beam…well…i will do my best to make beamshots that are as close as possible to what i see…

Now that is a thing of beauty…just gorgeous!