3rd annual BLF Contest- Machine made triple nichia ( flashlight is FINISHED ) beamshot added

Simply stunning.

few pics…!

[quote=kralyevskihi, i am actually using home made CNC milling machine…[/quote]

“using home made CNC milling machine”?

Now that is too much! :slight_smile:

here it is

Just beautiful

Very, very nice creation. Classic styling with a great triple twist. The reflector work is phenomenal. Documentation of the build process is thin in spots, but the resulting light is something to truly be proud of.

We need a group buy on this light.

man, that looks great! love the build

+1

Incredibly beautiful light and outstanding work!! I am very impressed. +1 on the group buy! :wink:

Awesome light,any idea to mass produce it? :bigsmile:

Impressive build!

I like it a lot

Great Light!
Me likey :smiley:

Where and when can I order one? :wink:

Great work! I would buy this (if ever available) if it contains the right driver :)

thanks to all you guys for nice words…now that the contest is finished i can “touch this thread”… :bigsmile: …well i’m going to upgrade the light: how about triple nichia 219b with 6 Amp LD-2 driver…or perhaps triple XPL with 12 Amp LD-2 driver J) …some of you showed interest for buying the light…how about limited edition batch (individually numbered)…what do you think…

I think that there weren’t enough first places to go around.

This was my favorite for the machine made contest. I wish I had the machinery and know how to build something like this. I would be down for buying a couple of limited editions.

Gorgeous light! But I prefer the look bare without the black ano.
I hope someone will be mass producing a similar flashlight. :slight_smile:

I'm in! :) (depending on the price, of course..)

This was one of my personal favorites in the competition. With a bit more explanation and details in the build thread you could have won the whole competition!