3rd batch produced!! GBGB: 2nd batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050)!

Hello!

Please put me down for:

4 non-engraved without boxes

Thank you!

Most probably not. Only certain amount will be produced and when they are out of stock you will be out of luck. ;)

On a side note, sourcing this many real High-CRI emitters has been very difficult => it will take at least three more weeks to get all emitters => I estimate we will be shipping in March. (<-- that's not a promise :) )

[219C with only 83 CRI would be available "instantly", but that's not what we want. Agreed?]

AGREED!

Agreed. Might be a disappointment when compared to 1st batch.

Anyone have a close-up picture of the engraving on the light so I can see what it looks like? I’m probably going to order 4 more for gifts, but first want to see what the engraving actually looks like before I decide what to do. Thanks.

Is this close enough?

Put me down for 1x Engraved with box! I’m already down for 2x non-engraved with box.

In total:
1x Engraved with box
2x non-engraved without box (#210 and #211 in your listings)

Put me down for 1x ENGRAVED WITHOUT box and 4x NON-ENGRAVED WITHOUT box

Put me down for 2, please. No engraving, no box. Thanks!

Hello everybody

How do i know when to pay for the flashlight?
Will there be a message sent to every user that participate in the group buy?
Sorry for the dumb questions, but it’s the first time that i purchase a flashlight in here…
Thanks for you help!

I am in for three (3) of them. All with engravement. All without box. Tnx

From an earlier post by the organizer of the GB:

Put me down for 5 with box, no engraving.

I’d like to order one without engraving or box.

LOL, I tried a high CRI light (Nichia 219A 4000K 92CRI) on a docter I know, and she liked it, but later honestly admitted that for examination of patients she'd grab any light hat happened to switch on. Currently the light is in use as her reading light.

Exactly what I wanted to see, and the engraving quality looks great. Thanks Hobo.

In for one, no engraving, no box.

Those of you that are planning on buying just one for yourselves (even if you are buying ten to gift)....if you do not already have one then don't do it. Order 2 or 3 for yourselves (at least) and then whatever you think you want to gift.

My last one almost got swiped by a 15 yr old girl the other day. It was heartbreaking to tell her to give it back! LOL

4 Non-engraved & with Box please

I bought 16 from the first round and they didn't make it to Christmas. They were all gone by Thanksgiving - including the two I had planned on keeping. Somebody sees you give one away and pretty soon everyone wants one.