4-Pack 3400mAh Panasonic NCR18650B $17.60 or Less + FS

Yes Bella, exactly!
Nice deal you got on those 26650s too

Yes wasn”t it just.
I needed 3 x 26650”s, 2 for my S70 & 1 for the Cometa & had already ordered some Keeppower IMR 5200 mah 26650”s but Doeracil had a one day only deal if you bought their Thorfire 18650 headlamp you could buy their Thorfire cells half price so I bought 2 of their 26650”s to try as they were so cheap at $5.70 & the day after ordering they emailed me to say they had been despatched & had included an extra 26650 cell for free.
I have been pretty happy with Thorfire products & had already exchanged several emails concerning the specs/cells they used so hopefully these 26650”s will be good.

Just noticed that 4pcs is (Button Top), but 2pcs is (Flat Top).

4 pk is out of stock.
I got a 2 pack for less than 8.
Gearbest has sold fake batteries in the past.

If they turn out not to be genuine then you will get refunded if not by GB then by paypal :wink:

Hey guys,

does everbuying still ship batteries to germany at the moment?! Gearbest and Fasttecht cancelled my last orders because they can´t ship to germany at the moment… :frowning:

Best regards,
Tom

Can”t comment on Germany but I have 2 x 4 packs of cells coming from Everbuying to the UK that are presently showing as shipped.
One pack ordered 2/3 & one 10/3.

So you ordered a pack almost 6 months ago? Wow

2/3 = 2nd March
10/3 = 10th March

the notation differences in USA and most every other part of the world can be confusing….

So my birth date would be 11/10 78 in the UK cool

A map to explain it all….

Yes it would be if you were born on 11th October 1978.
In the UK we put the day, then month, then year.
I often have to look at dates twice when they are written month, day, year.
Any way I have ordered these packs on the 2nd & 10th of this month & both showed shipped within a day or 2 of ordering.

The 4 pack is still out of stock.

As a new customer, they offered me a 10% coupon. That plus $2.20 from redeeming EB points got me a 2 pack for $5.48.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Code EBBN will get you 12% off.

Thanks, Msg1285!

A little too late for me though, I already ordered a pair earlier this evening for $5.48 using the 10% discount. Had I waited and seen your 12% code, I could have gotten the batteries for $5.31. I lost out on $0.17!

Well my first 4 pack of these cells arrived today (I have another 4 pack ordered a week later on it”s way) & they look genuine to me.
All 4 cells showed 3.61v on my DMM & I am about to do a CDC on them to ascertain their capacities.
I will report back later.

The cells were given an initial charge in my Lii-500.
They came straight off the charger at 4.19v & were left to rest for a few hours whereby they all showed 4.18v.
I then performed a discharge down to 3.0V with the following results.
Cell:

1. Capacity 3015 ma, discharge IR 26, charge IR 52
  2. Capacity 3010 ma, discharge IR 38, charge IR 52
  3. Capacity 3018 ma, discharge IR 47, charge IR 50
  4. Capacity 3012 ma, discharge IR 41, charge IR 53

Capacities are very uniform & if they were discharged down to the point that the protection kicks in (2.75v) I would expect to see a few hundred more ma”s.
For me these cells are genuine & the only downside is that they are long at 70.3mm so you need to check that they will fit your device before ordering.
At the price I think that they were a very good deal :slight_smile:
My “local” dealer charges $12.30 a cell for these where as I paid $3.90 a cell for this 4 pack & have another 4 pack on it”s way that cost $3.19 a cell.
They also arrived quickly, this pack having taken 16 days from ordering to arriving at my house (my “local” dealer takes 5-12 days & they are only coming a little over 100 miles).

Cool!
Will do the same tests when mine arrive, good to read these seem OK!
My Liitokala 300 measures the 8 I have around 3050-3100mAh and indeed does not take them all the way down.

So pretty much the same readings as me given we used different chargers & the cells were probably at different temps.
I think that these are good cells.
They are not rated at massive draws, the protection kicking in at 6.75 amps but I would only use them in items drawing a max of around 3-3.5amps”ish & for this they should give good run times.
I might have to get some more toys I mean essential items to make use of them.
I ordered two single 18650 zoomies off ebay last night for £3.36 delivered or $4.86 or euro 4.32 ( that is for the pair not each) that I hope they will fit.
Advertised as 3000 lumens from the “cree XML-T6” . So I am hoping for maybe 4-500 lumens (maybe a little less) from the undoubted LB emitter they will have which is fine for what they will be used for :wink: