4-Pack 3400mAh Panasonic NCR18650B $17.60 or Less + FS

Edit pm this instead of derailing the thread.

And the cells I have tested were from another source
It is nice to see ryem test out roughly the same a few months later from another vendor. It is what I would expect from a quality cell.

Yes to me that shows that despite the very low price of these “deal” cells that they are indeed genuine.
Now for a similar deal on 26650”s please :wink:

My second batch of 4 cells arrived yesterday, 12 days from ordering to arriving with me, very fast arrival even faster than the first batch :slight_smile:
All 4 cells showed 3.61v upon arrival.
CDC showed capacities of a little over 3000 ma when discharged to 3.0v.
Very uniform results with my first batch.
Good cells at about a quarter of what they would cost me from my “local” dealer :slight_smile:

Nice!
Since last Friday I have not received any packages, hopefully today something arrives (always nice and feels like mailman is bringing presents.)

Got mine!

Can’t really complain, as the box was a surprise anyway and I still prefer a free broken box than paid broken cells :wink:
BTW this plastic is funky, cyanoacrylate does not work on it.

Oh, as far as I can tell, the NCRs work fine.

Mine also arrived pretty fast, NCRBs in a gift box. However my Keeppower 26650s were only thrown into a bubble padded envelope, but made it home, can’t really say safe but they are here.

Is it too late to get in on this? Coupon expired?

Stock sold out currently.

Yes but GearBest has them for $16.99 here http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189833.html?wid=1
Not sure if there any discount codes available at the moment ?

OK the first 2 are charging after the discharge test
3382mAh 51mR for the first
3412mAh 46mR for the second

wow, they are my highest capacity 18650s
cant wait for number 3 and 4 to be put in the Liitokala!

Find this http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-2015-Sanyo-New-Original-18650-3-7V-3400mAh-battery-Sanyo-rechargeable-batteries-NCR18650BF-safe-industrial/32557305812.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.261.MQzXkh.

SANYO NCR18650BF 3400mah (w/o protection) 3,69 each in lot of 10 with the aliexpress app, there are another combination with a little increment in price. This seller has good price in liitokala charger too.

And the other two are also measured
cell 3 3388mAh 56mR
Cell 4 3367mAh 45mR

OK this was a great purchase, these four are my highest capacity 18650s WOW
I put them in the Uniquefire 1401 nice!

Are they the discharge ma”s or charge ma”s & same question regarding the IR figures ?
Also what charger are you using to analyse the cells ?

My Liitokala gives me a mR when I put cells in. It’s flaky I do it a couple of times and go with the lowest. The value does not change charging or discharging.
I top them off and them follow that up with discharge test.

Which Liitokala is that, the Lii-300 ?
I used the Liitokala Lii-500 it gives IR for discharge & charge, discharge is lower, & I always use the discharge ma figures, charge ma figures are higher.
My cells were only given one initial charge & might show slightly higher capacity after a few charges.
What is the discharge amperage ?

Yes the 300
I set it to 1000mA
500 takes too long.
And for now only test when cells arrive, when I see the mR rise above 100 on cells I plan to do a new test for those. But for the good cells that did not happen
For the bad cells, well some are at 125mR now but I do not really use them.

Thanks. Just ordered and the final price was $13.39.

HKJ’s review of the Lii-300 said: “The battery resistance measurement is not useable they way it works now.” “[link]”:Review of Charger Engineer Lii-300

His results showed inconsistent readings when running different tests, even for the same battery.

He noted the same for my Lii-500.

That’s why I measure several times and see it as indication.
Placing them 5 times usually gets 3 times the same lowest value SK I go with that

I got my 4 pack in. They are taller than i hoped for and dont fit in any of my lights. I was excited because i wanted a few button tops. Are all button tops this size? Are these the same size as tue keeppower?