4-Pack 3400mAh Panasonic NCR18650B $17.60 or Less + FS

My NCR18650B with protected button-top are the longest 18650 batteries in my collection, hitting 70mm in length.
If you need shorter button top batteries, get those without protection as the PCB easily add 2-3mm to the battery’s length.

Wonder if the PCB can easily be removed foregoing protection.

No they are definitely bigger.
Non of your lights? Only a few convoys don’t take mine, luckily the rest do. The protected keep powers do fit the convoys easy.

I gladly accept the not high draw properties as a trade off for the protection and high runtimes.
But I would really be bummed out if they could not be used at all as with you.

Still any active code on this? I tried them all and were expired… Ironically the 10% code will rise the price to $19 once applied :smiley:

I never liked the NCR-B and hated protected cells even more, but It seems like these are ideal for giving away to non-flashaholics.

Edit: $13.19 after using 110 EB points. Not bad at all…

I ever removed the PCB on my Olight 3400mAh as I tripped the PCB and cannot get it to charge even after I “jumped start” the battery.
I used the bare cell NCR18650B inside as flat-top battery.

Confused here. You couldn’t charge, but then again you “used” the stripped cell.

Can the Panasonic’s pcb be removed easily?

There are step by step instructions on how to remove the PCB from Li-Ion cells in youtube.
But proceed with caution! as Li-Ion cells should be treated very carefully!

The PCB was tripped, which is the main reason why I couldn’t recharge the battery.
The bare cell is still functioning as normal.
There are ways on how to “jump start” a battery with “tripped” PCB or over-discharged battery.
Again, only proceed if the user knows what he is doing with Li-Ion cells and the hazards associated with these methods.

Received my 4 pack yesterday ordered on March 10 roughly 21 days to the USA. Delivery was acceptable. They came in a busted plactic box as noted by other buyers but cell appearance was excellent. In all a great buy for $2.70ea for Panasonic 3400ma NCR18650B. Fits most of my two cell flashlights.

NCR18650B now in stock in http://www.gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189823.html, w/o protection 13.48 4pcs, that is 3.37 each

Ordered 2 cells for $9.06, used my 10% introductory discount, 110 pts ($2.20) and it got me down to $5.95 for 2 protected NCR18650B batteries. Nice.

I received four Panasoic NCR18650B batteries from Everbuying today and they are clearly fake.

The four with red tops are the fakes. The white top at left is a real one. You can even see the tops are all misaligned.

The raised top is not something standard and it will vary depending on the assembly, it can come in any color and diameter. The NCR-B in stock form comes with a flat top, anything other than the flat top is aftermarket.

Judging by the wrapper color and printing they don’t seem fake to me, but the only way to make sure is measuring the capacity with a analyzing charger like the opus or liitokala.

I’m going to disagree. I have a dozen or so Panasonic NCR18650B batteries and they all look the same. If it has the Panasonic name on it, it will have the white top and it will be correctly installed and shrink wrapped. All of the protected Panasonics look the same. If another company wants to take the Panasonic cell and add their own protection, they have to obviously re-wrap the battery with their name. Olight does this. These cells may be Panasonic cells but they weren’t “finalized” by Panasonic—which means they aren’t real NCR18650B batteries.

All button top Panasonics look like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-NCR18650B-Rechargeable-Batteries-protection/dp/B00PYM04K0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1461715220&sr=8-5&keywords=panasonic+ncr18650b

Banggood.com also have restrictions of shipping cells at the moment.

I’m just sticking with IMRbatteries.com from now on. Sometimes, a deal is too good to be true.

I have 16 of these cells all bought in the last month or so, 8 protected & 8 unprotected (4 unprotected received yesterday).
The 8 protected cells have the red ring & the 8 unprotected the white ring.
All 16 cells have tested spot on for capacity with my analysing charger & I believe them to be genuine & a very good deal at the price.

Panasonic doesn’t make protected cells. Where do you get then that only white ring is Panasonic certified. Back your claim with spec, not just sale links.

You may just have simply bought previous version from the same guy / “wrapper”.

Hmm this makes me doibt what color mine are
Will take pic tonight comparing the four from this deal with my other Panasonic’s
I know the difference surely was not as obvious as the above pic those red rings seem very poorly installed.

Edit
Yes they used red rings as well
And these are a little longer then my other Panasonic’s.
But they test 200mAh higher and the wrapping is done very good, rings snugly under the wraps.
I would ask gkr refund for the ones depicted above they do not seems safe.

EDIT2
Here you go, a clear differnce in color and size
But mine tested fine and you see the tops look good. I trust them and keep on using them

I have unprotected red button tops purchased from different sellers in 2014 and 2015. They all look the same and the flat top is visible under the button top.

So unless your “fake” battery tests at under 3000 mah your claims are groundless.

I don’t know if he will win
The fact that the red rings are not put in correctly and the white ring between button and red ring is not there makes that he could argue some thing went wrong during production.