$5 Thrunite Ti

> nyogel suggestion… open up for lubing.
Strongly recommend this before gifting; seems to me the dry O-ring will get chewed up really fast otherwise.
If I didn’t have Nyogel I’d use ChapStick or something on the O-ring.

Got mine! Pink! :heart_eyes:

What site are you using to track it? When I use the 17track and intmail.183.com.cn sites all I get is the text that says “出口总包直封封发”…

How did you know that it’s now in Vancouver? (I’m in QC)

Thanks.

[quote=Silverman]

Google Translate

Says

Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

For those who live in Spain, you can use Correos.es for tracking.
For those who live in other countries, have you tried your local post office tracking? (i.e. USPS, etc.)

Just got my tracking # today. It was in Bethpage this morning so hopefully Wednesday It should reach home.

Will post what I get in the WhichThruNite Ti did you get? Started by brted

Oohh, haven’t seen that post :open_mouth: Thanks, Noodles :smiley: (actually, I was thinking on create the same poll :bigsmile: brted was faster :bigsmile: )

When it hits Canada you can track it through canadapost…

Holy cow! I found my tracking number! For those who have not received their tracking number yet, try searching your SPAM folder for “thrunite@gmail.com”. I found mine today as I was checking one more time. It was sent on the 22nd but apparently my light is still in NYC. =(

*Your Item’s Status
Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS) at 1:19 pm on June 22, 2012.*

Got mine today a nice green one :slight_smile:

O and just found my tracking number too lol

Sabrina responded to me this morning. She said since my shipping address (my work address) didn't match my billing address (home address) it created a problem and so they left it to deal with after the non-problem orders went out. She passed me my tracking number and the only entry is the "origin scan" in China. Looks like I'll be waiting awhile yet.

-Garry

Got mine. A gold one with 3 lumin mode. I wanted green or gold and the 3 lumin. Had no use for 0.000001 lumin or whatever it was. 3 lumin is actually bright enough to use. I would have prefered the green but I like the yellow/gold. I have too many black lights so any color was good. I am happy with it and vastly prefer it over my ITP Eos because of the UI. Twist a little to get low, twist full to get high. You can get right into high without going through any modes. The ITP forces you to twist to get to med, then twist off and back on to get to low and off and on again to get to the high mode that you wanted in the first place. So lame. Who needs three modes in a keychain light?

If they made the ITP Eos the same UI as the Thrunite, it would be a much better light than it is. I don’t like twisties but I like and will actually use the Thrunite. Wish it had a clip like the Eos though.

i’m sure I can safely say that we are all prepared to wait patiently until the light arrives…

can I recommend the tn30 as the next promo? having a hard time saving for it…would really like it at half off lol

|( Filter out the people who keep creating multiple accounts too.

+1!! The people that abused the system should be excluded from future offers.

I can’t wait to see what your future deals will be. Perhaps the T30? Great looking tac light!

Big thanks to ThruNite for this promotion! Had gotten a green 3 Lumen one to give as a gift about 6 months ago and recipient loves it. She still comments on how bright it is for such a small keyring flashlight. Actually picked this model since her favorite color is “green” and this model was the best of the few green anodized lights that I found available at the time. Amazing how some women/girls care mostly about the color and appearance. Hey, if that’s what it takes to spread the Gospel, then so be it! Anyway, I had wanted a firefly mode version to try so for $5, I said “why not”! Got lucky and received the black firefly model on Tuesday and love it. Will be gifting it soon to son after lubing with SuperLube and installing an Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA in it, and of course finish playing with it some more!!! Really like the UI for this type of light especially when giving to non-flashaholic types. Feels like it should last a while too!

I wrote Thrunite customer service a mail during their offer if I can have it for their 5$ price and praised their product (because I honestly love the Ti since I bought it 4 months ago for around 20:money_mouth_face: and they didn’t bother to write anything back. Now I see they they are here in the forum. Well…

My tracking number has been reporting for the past several days “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment”, order # 12nn something. Sounds like it hasn't left the country yet.

Don’t worry, you can disregard the tracking info. I had the same “preparing shipment” info and 2-days later the light was in my mailbox.

Something similar happen to me as well. No replay received :expressionless: