$5 Thrunite Ti

Item shipped on 6/18. Order 13x

Got notice shipped, order 1273.

:party:

Number is # 873 and processing, not shipped yet I think: who knows for sure butt may get the light in 3 to 5 weeks. :bigsmile:

Aye Aye Sir :cry:

Now update On # 873 Todays date 0:) 06/22/2012
Shows Delivered this date.
Butt stil do not have in hand.
Now just waiting for the mail to come.
Usually get mail from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
Central Day-Light Savings Time.
Have the 1 AAA ready and waiting :*

I think delivered means they delivered to China Post as that is normally the end of a shipper’s responsibility. I got that email after getting the tracking number email.

If you don’t have your email with their China Post tracking number it is probably in your spam folder because sent17220@respread.com was the sender on behalf of Thrunite Store.

Take the China Post tracking number and put it in the USPS tracker.

As of this AM, the tracker still says mine is in LA Calif, but I’ve found sometimes USPS gets behind on posting their scan updates so it may be traveling or it may be waiting for customs to release them.

Will do now.
thanks again
steve

Order is in destination country, now its customs time :wink:

I also received my email today stating “delivered”. No tracking number and I have not received it - so who knows. Should be received in 3 or 4 weeks I guess.

Mine says departed Hazelwood MO. June 22, 2012, likely I will get it tomorrow. It was order #811.

The tracking #s were by a previous email yesterday, not the latest one.

Mine was still in the mailserver spam folder and was not collected by my email program; I only found it by logging in via webmail in my forwarding account and looking around there instead.

Thanks Gotta.

Found it in spam folder as you suggested. Copy & pasted to USPS tracking with results stated as “Accepted” with a location of Peoples Republic of China. My order was a $10.95 order #1168. So looks like they shipped them in order.

Edit: update: item arrived NY sort facility yesterday, 6/22 Order #1168

Mine says it was in the Santa Clarita, CA sort facility as of yesterday. I’m assuming I could receive it today or Saturday.

Someone should receive theirs soon.

No tracking information ever provided for mine. :frowning:

Not for me either - and I checked my spam folder in webmail. I did get the email saying it was "delivered" and I was order #118. Should get it soon, but I'll leave it for a surprise!

-Garry

Got mine in the mail today. I received the pink firefly mode…. lol

Because I want my 1 mode ITP A3 EOS back...

de-ano time? lol

How did you get a one mode ITP Eos? I like my eos but would prefer if it was a one mode. A clicky would be cool too but that would add length.

1 mode was all I ever needed for a light of that size ...