6000 posts

I'm pretty sure it's 1 post per member.

Cut-off at 5900 posts sounds good to me too. I think if multiple people choose the same date then the first to post that date should get first prize, the second gets 2nd & so on...

6:11PM (EST) on May 14th

OK - lets make it a bit clearer.

Everyone can have two guesses which will be entered into the draw.

There'll be a cutoff at 5920 posts from me.

Before that - pick a date. I'd avoid April 21st and 22nd as there are already three entries for each of these. I'd kind of like it to be April 22nd as that's my mother's 80th birthday - and it is Foy's birthday as well.

Just out of nosiness, how old will you be on April 22nd Foy?

After the 5920 post cutoff, people who have already guessed a date that I have gone past can have another guess till I hit 5960 posts when I'll cut off all subsequent entries. So after 5920 posts if one of your guesses has been passed you can have another one. If both of your guesses have been passed by then, you can have two more guesses. As long as I've not hit 5960 posts.

Does that sound workable?

If not, I'm open to suggestions.

In that case, I"ll also take May 13. That's Mother's Day here in the USA and I'm pretty sure that your mother would prefer that to sharing with Foy.

JK guys, no disrespect to Foy or Don's mother should be inferred from from my prior statement. Heck, I'm not even sure people in other countries celebrate the fake holidays.

Mothers Day here was two weeks ago....

Oh, poop! Just my luck.

You are on the list...

You get two guesses.

Oh, I wasn't worried about that, I'm just sad that I could've won two weeks ago if only I had been faster. :p I'm sure I said it before, but in case I didn't, "thanks".

Hello Don,

isn't it better, if anyone can only guess one. It's easier because there aren't so much guesses.

What would happened, if 4 people chose the same date? If anyone can take two dates, some dates will be overcrowded.

:bigsmile:

28th April

may 3rd :wink:

I'm experimenting here. What doesn't work will fail.

Trying to find out what works.

This is about fun, not fairness. Folks who come after me will learn from it. If I get it wrong, the people who come after me will learn from it.

I will warn about the dates that already have three guesses.

In the meanwhile - guess away...

May 7- 4 am

May 10-3pm

Everyone up to now is on the list.

Have fun folks!

Freebies are usually fun so I don't want to burden this with too many rules.

And no unwritten rules.

If there ought to be more, let me know - and why there ought to be more rules.

Ok.. So there's a second guess... I think April 25 would be good..

25 April is my second guess... cross the fingers!

June 19th

let me win i will split it with you.

Keith