6000 posts

May 12

april 21

May 7th.

I'd like to bid one dollar.

May 3

:bigsmile:

28th April - isn't easy to find a day, none have chosen before :)

There will be three prizes so feel free to pick a date that two others have - or pick a time different from the others on that date. Almost all of my posting is done between about 7am and midnight UK time - currently UTC+1 which it will be until well after I'm likely to have made 6000 posts. We go back to UTC/GMT at 3am on the last Sunday in October.

Saturday, April 21, sometime between 10:00 and Midnight US CDT.

<edit>I'll revise my original prediction to the morning of Sunday, April 22, to reflect the fact that Senor Don will still be asleep at that time. I'll guess ~9:00 am, BST.

There isn't one.

Yet.

Though it is probably a good idea to close entries when I hit 5900 or 5950 posts. What do folks think?

As I have no idea when I'll hit 6000. I suspect that once we get closer, this may well sink off the front page so we'll see.

I didn't realize there's no cut off for choosing a date. I suppose a person could wait until you get close to 6000 before guessing

On a side note, I remember years ago there was a poster on a sports forum who had 1,000,000+ posts. That's just ridiculous

Blush! Thanks Mr.Admin!

Foy

You have impeccable taste in choosing to be born on the same day as my mother. She'll be 80 this year.

I now have 34 entries on the spreadsheet.

The more the merrier

I think the 5900 post cut-off would be a good idea imo. :hat:

Lanimer Day - 17th June a good old Scottish festival day

All I know is you need to get crackin' on posts if I'm gonna win this thing by Friday the 13th, Don. Wink

April 10th

19:00

Four score and still doing well, I hope. Foy, on the other hand . . . well, I'm just trying to make it to three score minus seven . . . or, two score plus thirteen or . . . whatever the damn score is.

scoreoneforFoy

We can have more than one guess? Does our first guess have to pass before making a second guess? I'm confused.

May 2nd.

And this is my 2nd guess.