8 bay 18650/26650/32650 charger

Still working on getting me an AnusFire light :smiley:

Someone somewhere in china just saw your comment and is already typing ā€œanusfireā€ to be engraved in a C8 batch made of left overs from different factories. It will soon be announced here and will ask us to trust his products and stop making fun of the brand name.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”-
Paypal is ok

My paypal account is minosyu2013@gmail.com

Thanks

Sounds as good as UranusFire or Myanusfire.

Send me a charger for free and I will open it up and post pic fro the members. We can come it with Nitecote.

I received my Enova chargers today from Mountain Electronics, the charger itself is in a plainish box with their logo on it, and the power supplies were simply in a padded usps separate envelope.
NO instruction booklet or warranty card of any kind in the package.

Now to load it up with some batteries and give it a run.

Letā€™s forgot the nitecorn. I am selling the same one as Enova.

The price is $40 free shipping via singapore post

Looks good and it also has the upgraded power supply instead of that little white one from the review. Nice price too.

I need supports from your guys .Come on.

Maybe you should name it manticore J)

Support? It is going to be difficult due to the fact that you have taken HKJā€™s review and used it AS IS for your product descriptionā€¦How do you not even care change the part where it says ā€œthe design of the charger is based on another chargerā€?

The white AC adapter was only provided to HKJ for review, I think the shipping version comes with the laptop-style power supply, or at least the one RMM sells.

IIRC, TomE has received a version from one of the vendors with the white AC adapter, and he noted it shoots sparks whenever he removes it from the wall outlet. But it does seem the 8-bay charger is shipping with the laptop-style power supply, which is very good.

No, you just need money. Thatā€™s all you are looking for. One of the big problems is, the lack of respect of the English language when a Dealer comes here. At least to me it is. A ā€œdealerā€ comes here to sell in an English speaking forum and they donā€™t have the common decency to find someone to spell check their posts, before posting. Then they feel they can just post here using a review from one of our members and feel we should buy sight unseen, from an unknown seller, who sounds more like a 16 year old kid selling in a back room, than an actual seller. Itā€™s frustrating to see so many dealers come here and I feel itā€™s a bit too much at times.

You really want to sell here? Learn to make complete sentences, get a BLF member to do a review of your product and then maybe we can feel safer about the whole thing.

Well, donā€™t blame him for not speaking (or typing) perfect and complex english sentences.

But that point with the reviewā€¦
This looks like a interesting charger for people like me. I have 20 18650 and a few 26650 but only a 2 bay chargerā€¦ And I am that kind of person who wants all cells to be full all the time, so I charge all of them at least once a month, even if I donā€™t use the flashlights.

But without a review, 40$ is way too much (if it is crap).

change the spelling of the first one and bundle them.after all something has to power those ā€œtoysā€
a new marketing opportunity!
you listening Minos?

Has anyone ever personally seen , had or used one

of the Nitecorn chargers ? I mean 4 or 8 bay chargers .

If so , tell us about it .

I have received the Enova version from RMM but have not yet used it. I prefer to buy from American sources when available and ordered the RMM offered version with his free shipping offer for those who pre-ordered. I saved money over Minos original price offer and had the unit as fast or faster than I would have if I had ordered from China.

Minos;

You are trying to crack a tough market here and choosing to offer a item which has been reviewed by a prominent reviewer is good, but NOT with a name change which is a take off on a well known brand name, and which English speakers find quite funny. With the well known China merchantā€™s tendency to copy items externally but cheapen them internally we have become very leery of what appear to be cloned electronics items with names similar to a known brand.

An example is UltraFire batteries. Already known as a very bad product and not helped by the fact that there are multiple Chinese sellers rewrapping used and junk batteries with counterfeit UltraFire wrappers. Others selling batteries with very similar names like UltraFirc and other similar names. When tested they are ALL bad batteries with greatly exaggerated capacities.

Also looking at your companies AliExpress listing for this charger I see that you now list it as Enova but it is a bit late for the change. Additionally your feedback rating is bad at 92.3% positive feedback. Better companies are in the 99% range so you have too many unhappy customers. Basically you give us no reason to purchase from your company and pleading for customers will not help. I would NEVER buy from a company with your bad feedback rating either from ebay or AliExpress.

After all this time, Minos hasnā€™t sent one of his 8-bay chargers to a qualified member for evaluation?

he can send me one and i will check it out.
Minos is welcome to pm me for shipping info.
send one to hkj too.

Iā€™d also like it opened up to compare to the insides of the Enova and confirm itā€™s the same charger.