8 x SK68 giveaway...Winners in post #1 :D

Guess I'm allowed 3...

A flashlight to take apart? You bet. I love breaking things.

I like this forum for crazy mod :stuck_out_tongue:

1st Entry
Learned about BLF after some serious surfing on google to find reviews on Fenix PD32, since there was a deal for it posted on slickdeals.
Came across this beautiful sight, and then knew I had to be a member.
Thank you for the give away!
Feel like I actually have a chance to win this time! :smiley:

Entry #2
I wonder if there is a huge warehouse full of sk68’s in china somewhere.

2nd Entry
First flashlight I purchased from GearBest was this Yupard.

3rd Entry.
I’ve been a BLF member for only a few months, and I’ve already participated in my first Group Buy (GB), entered some BLF Give Aways, made my first overseas website purchase, and posted my first budget flashlight review.

My one and only entry. Just a suggestion but you might consider doing a “mod along with Mitch” thread given the number of these you are bestowing. I would certainly post a post or two there.

Edit- I like the counting above, 2 second entries and a turd.

2nd edit- came here by way of mtbr and CPF. Was tracking down info on 105c high voltage mods and tripped over OL and landed on my face here. Haven’t washed since. :Sp

I was researching a flashlight, googled and found another flashlight forum that wasn't much help.

Went to BLF, asked a noobie question, 15 members offered different suggestions in a very friendly, concise manner (that continues to this day)

Thanks Sirius9 for the opportunity.

Third entry.
Having seen the first light waaaaaay back in the previous century, and being rather oldfashioned, most of my lights are grey or black.
Except my little army of bare-metal lights. These are very visibly made of Ti, SS or Cu.
My only colored normal sized flashlight is my red Convoy. I put an UV-led in it’s belly, but I use it carefully because red says attention!
If and when I win this mean greenie, I will put something special in it too. I don’t know what, but it has to last longer than a flash grenade :bigsmile:

A friend for another local flashlight forum informed me about BLF.

Nitecore EA11 AA/14500 up to 900-lumen EDC light is my next order.

I heard about BLF in AVCLUB.GR a greek forum for Hi End AV, that also have a sub level dedicated only to flashlights.

i was not expecting to bocome a junkie so fast i already own 20+ flashlights in only a couple of months of activity.

I don’t remember how I found BLF. Perhaps googling some driver mods. Great resource here.

Don’t try soldering to aluminium.

The more you try to waterproof a zoomie, the harder it becomes to zoom as the air in the head cavity needs to flow in and out.

BLF, means a lot of information to look for Review/News/Price guide and the most important thing are the opinions from everywhere of the world.

I preferred LiFePo4 then Li Ion, bcz It can hold voltage quite good but capacity is the down side.

Before BLF 3xZoomie + 1xAA Simple LED + LED Desk lamp,All cheap stuff. After BLF, Just a month, Tank007 E03 + DQG Tiny III + EA41 and EA11, what’s next? Don’t let your wife know!!!

Third entry! :star: :star: :star: