8 x SK68 giveaway...Winners in post #1 :D

and later i got interested in lights too

which led me to buy a blf x6 special edition

did Google 18650 flashligth - found CPF and BLF - being cheap of course chose BLF

Found BLF after a long absence from…that other board. Was into Streamlights and Surefires back then. Incans only.

Got a job locking up and checking my church at night, so I got to looking around for a good flashlight. Bought a 502b from Amazon and was pretty disappointed. Got to searching CPF and found a reference to BLF. Came here and rarely if ever go back there. :slight_smile:

I’m now up to….40ish lights and counting and happy as a clam.

Thanks for the great giveaway.

After i joint BLF my first good flashlight was a Nitecore P25 and till today i have in my collection over 30 flashlights… One of them is very similar with the one of the giveaway… :bigsmile:

I Googled Olight and found BLF fifty torches and ten folding knives ago. :party:

3rd entry :party:

Second entry.
Being rather cheap, I initially tried to think of a specific reason to buy a flashlight. Like: this one is for my backpack, that one is for the glove compartment, the third one is for the armrest. But at the end of the day the ultimate trigger to buy a light was mostly: I want it soooooo bad!
Every now and then I’m glad I resisted the urge to buy something. Sometimes I regret having bought a light. More often I regret having sold a light.

Second entry
sk68 is bright with litio

First and only entry.

Looks like I found out about blf through the hunt for sipik sk68

Never really gotten an ‘original sipik with sipik name’ but I guess BLF convinced me that clones work just as well

Lurked on CPF, found BLF. Good choice.

I'm allowed a 2nd entry? Woot!

Guess I'm allowed 3...

A flashlight to take apart? You bet. I love breaking things.

I like this forum for crazy mod :stuck_out_tongue:

1st Entry
Learned about BLF after some serious surfing on google to find reviews on Fenix PD32, since there was a deal for it posted on slickdeals.
Came across this beautiful sight, and then knew I had to be a member.
Thank you for the give away!
Feel like I actually have a chance to win this time! :smiley:

Entry #2
I wonder if there is a huge warehouse full of sk68’s in china somewhere.

2nd Entry
First flashlight I purchased from GearBest was this Yupard.

3rd Entry.
I’ve been a BLF member for only a few months, and I’ve already participated in my first Group Buy (GB), entered some BLF Give Aways, made my first overseas website purchase, and posted my first budget flashlight review.

My one and only entry. Just a suggestion but you might consider doing a “mod along with Mitch” thread given the number of these you are bestowing. I would certainly post a post or two there.

Edit- I like the counting above, 2 second entries and a turd.

2nd edit- came here by way of mtbr and CPF. Was tracking down info on 105c high voltage mods and tripped over OL and landed on my face here. Haven’t washed since. :Sp

I was researching a flashlight, googled and found another flashlight forum that wasn't much help.

Went to BLF, asked a noobie question, 15 members offered different suggestions in a very friendly, concise manner (that continues to this day)

Thanks Sirius9 for the opportunity.