8 x SK68 giveaway...Winners in post #1 :D

Once upon time - I was a flashaholic and know the German flashlights forums very well, but something was missing: The easy DIY modders. We have a few great high end modders in Germany like Vinz, but a few years a go, it was hard to find threads about the Nanjg 105C and stacking etc.

I google and find these forum, where also threads and pics of knives are ok (in my favorite German flashlightforum any kind of knives threads are forbidden) :)

Massive respect to the knowledgeable, the helpful, and the self sacrificing members here, offering up pcb designs, reviews, group buys, advice and generally being rather smashing. Well done all.

I learned about BLF while searching for info on a light.

:bigsmile:

Thanks Gearbest

First Entry: I found out BLF throught other flashlights forums.

I found out BLF throught other Greek flashlights forum.

Hello this is my first post. I found budgetlightforum google-ing for a review of uf-2100 flashlight which was my first li-ion type flashlight. Good to be here, cheers!

My second flashlight was the famous C8 . The led was a very nice xm-l 3c tint that recently got upgrated with an xm-l2 3c tint that gave pretty much the same colour but a little tighter and brighter spot.

Greetings to all members, good luck to everybody!!

First Entry: I found BLF googling reviews. I joined because I wanted to purchase Dr. Jones drivers and Sinner Ti hosts!

I’m in. Thanks

My first led flashlight is a cheap generic xml Ultafire. Dont know the tint, a very purple cold white I think.

Anyone know how water proof is this light?

Nice job OP and GearBest! I’m pretty new as well but don’t count me in for the contest. I would rather the light go to a deserving better home.
That being said I think I either found the forum by G00gling it or from one of the other forums I frequent (too many hobbies).

Like i posted in the previous giveaway, cpf brought
Me to blf. Lol

I also won a yupard 16340 feim gearbest last giveaway,
Shipping took 3 months though. Flashlight is great!
With xpg, it is by far my brightest light. Lol

just received a new “vicmax a8.” what a beast. only $20. gonna go on a ride right now.

So long ago ... I forget :)

I was on cpf looking at threads of mac gizmo custom ti lights and reading threads about Nitecore lights .Dx focalprice and tank007 lights

i found blf while searching for chargers