8 x SK68 giveaway...Winners in post #1 :D

2nd entry
I have a secret wish I want to share (don´t tell anyone). I wish there were a “Mark as TROLL” button that I could click on when trolls ruins good threads by spreading their hatred or/and piss on every seller and fellow BLF:er J)

second entry, although i only needed a headlamp for fishing i now have a ZL 602w,a blf special edition and a jacob a60 along with a couple of aa and aaa lights ,courtesy of this site, lol

In a Greek forum was the first time i read about BLF 2 years ago as i was asking about flashlights… And i’ am very happy to know this forum, BLF !! I do not write here so often as my english are not good enough but i enjoy to read about my hobby :slight_smile:

Second entry

My first Cree led flashlight: Convoy C8 Cree XM-L T6-3C 2100 mA :wink:

I found out about BLF through LaserPointerForums. I was on CPF for a bit too, but it got stale.

I am still so grateful for Bucket, who turned my Lumapower Incendio V3 into the perfect nightstand light.

I had put a high cri xp-g into it, and wanted tritium vials installed. He stepped up and delivered perfection.

See here: Looking for: Drilling out slot for tritium vial

I’ve also participated in several group buys, like the BLF EE X6-SE, SingFire AAA light, and the Supbeam K50 V2 (ended up sending back for refund though). Along with buying an awesome FS-King 3x XML-2 modded light from OldLumens.

It’s great here.

First entry
I used a cheap Cree T6 no brand flashlight for 2 years,thinking all chinese lights were the same…then I stumbled across this place while looking for flashlight forums with budget in mind,and bought several Convoys and SK68 clones since.

The T6 I had, had next mode memory…I put up with it for 2 years before buying something else.

Please do not count this post as an entry

And now I own an S2+ and a C8,both XM-L2 8*7135 by Convoy…excellent lights.

I use an Sk68 for general use,it runs on a torch 14500.

Currently, I am working on building a triple light.

It’s not a traditional triple though. I had bought 3 of these LEDs:

http://goo.gl/4Pf22o

They are the Samsung LEDs that are similar to XP-G emitters. 1.28 each shipped. I have them re-flowed onto a triple Noctigon star, with optics. I mainly wanted to try my hand at re-flowing emitters, and fortunately succeeded.

I’m planning on making my own spacer out of copper bar stock, and will use the Convoy S5 host and a 4.5A Q-Lite driver.

I’ll be sure and make a thread about it when I start getting the other components ordered :slight_smile:

I had some Costco led light and googled flashlight reviews and found this forum.

I now have a c8 from mtn electronics. Love it.
A zeuss Ray that I use some.
I love this site for the latest and greatest.

In for a 3rd entry

3rd Entry
Now is my strongest new flashlight: Uniquefire 1405 host+LD-4B 2.4A 17mm Buck Driver +Noctigon MT-G16 MCPCB & CREE MT-G2 Q0 5000K 6V LED :party:

I am in for 1 ? maybe 2?

was looking for a good flash light forum where it was not mandatory to spend 200-400 on every flashlight.

I’m in :slight_smile:

im in :slight_smile:

I googled it looking for some info on cheapest Chinese flashlights

I first found the other guys, (CP*), but later I had the good sense to move over here. A lot friendlier and more welcoming. Great group.