A boatload of lights for sale!!! (part two)

Thanks for the quick reply. PP Sent!

Nitefighter F406, do you mean the F40C?
If so, I’ll take it if you can ship it USPS Priority.

Also “the grey light” - looks like an S6 host?

And how hard would it be to shoehorn a MT-G2 into the M1? I was planning to get an M2 host and shove in that LED, but the M1 doesn’t look too big but better heatsinking.

Howdy, it’s 68mm and it just destroys a C8 for throw. A de-dome job will make it throw twice what it does now which turns it into a super thrower but it looses some flood that way and some lumens too. As it is now it will still just crush a C8.

I’ll send you a PM in a bit. yeah it’s a F40C by bad.

I can’t afford it but i never knew this light existed till this thread, i know its too much to ask for beamshots but if anyone has any Bort would be very happy to see them :slight_smile:

This thread has some for you.

cool, thanks

Did you say you can/are building more Phat pt-54 lights?

I’ll send you a PM.

I wish I still live in Kalamazoo :frowning:

You sure? It is negative 6 degrees today in Kalamazoo!! :open_mouth:

But they have Bell’s beer!

Wow haven’t had a Bell’s in a very long time. They were the first Craft Beer that I remember drinking. Can’t drink anymore or I’d have one for you.

I grew up in Milwaukee and used to road trip to Kalamazoo just to go to the brewery. Ah, the good old days.

I hear stories of 50 lights, I count 20+, still waiting :slight_smile:

Are you really lisiting 30 more?

Eventually. I spent all day getting these ready to go and have limited time but I’ll get around to it sooner or later. If you have something specific you are interested in let me know.

I miss that coldness feeling too haha! No snow just rain for me in Malaysia now :bigsmile:

I'll take the stock M6 if it's still available .

I sent a PM

the M6 is yours dear sir

Money first of course

:wink: :bigsmile:

just got one of the old stock from Richard for $35. This is a great deal as it comes with the cells! Of course jack knows lights!