A lot of great prices at DD!!! (10-Dec-11)

Their specs are often full of bollocks. But they say in description that it works also on 18650 ...so the 18650 carrier must be included. Besides, the accesories are shown on the photos. So they should send everything ...but as you said everything is possible.

I didn't order it yet. I'm deliberating...

2100, when you receive your M3X photo, could you tell, if it comes in a plastic case? If M3X comes in plastic case, there's a good chance that SR51 will also come with full retail package.

13$ off 50$ coupon code isn't working anymore

There is another which saves 10$ when the purchase is above 50$

Secure Checkout and

DinoDirect Featured Services

Package Returning Premium
I agree to prepay € 0.75 premium to cover all my returning shipping fee in case I wanna return this package.

very sneaky! It's hard to read what it says with all the exclamation marks in the background

Thanks Ollie!

last time i did the PayPal Express Checkout.

this time i did the Secure Checkout, added the 0.99$ Package Returning Premium fee, and paid thru Paypal. let's see if i get the damn pre-ship photo!!

It has nothing to do with package preview photo. Maybe e-mails from DD are clasified by your mail as a spam? My email provider clasified mails from DD as a spam and I had to manually change it.

Do you receive other mails from DD about shipping your order, dino points, surveys, etc. ? If not, check your spam box.

thanks for the heads up. well.. in my GMAIL account *some* of DD emails land in my spam folder, that *is* true. with my particular gmail address i hardly get *any* spam and spam is kept for 30 days. i've searched thru the spam folder and there was no DD email with the pre-ship photo (my order was place within the last 2 weeks).

anyway. this time i will look even more closely into my GMAIL spam folder. Having proceeded like Olli does give me some peace of mind hehe -- and from now on i shall always use the "Secure Checkout" instead of the "Express Checkout".

darn DD, with all their options, päh!

One thing that works well for me is to use Gmail's filter system. You can create a filter that applies a label to all mail coming from dinodirect.com for instance (which also plays a part in Gmail's spam scoring process), but the important thing is to check the box next to "Never send to spam".

I just ordered the Sunwayman V60C. Paid $2 for insurance and 99 cents for the ability to return.

Did I need the insurance? I've received two orders from DD with no problem. 3% extra seemed OK for peace of mind.

I think that's mostly a personal choice. I don't bother with either but it certainly can't hurt. I figure I have Paypal, my credit card company's anti-fraud policy, as a last resort the ability to issue chargebacks and to some extent federal law to protect me in cases of outright fraud. If the an item gets lost in transit, I may have to rely on DD or PP though. It all depends on what's in your cardholder agreement. Buying insurance may cover you in cases where you would otherwise not be covered. Or it may not. I wouldn't though since I didn't read the insurance fine print. But I think you're right. You're buying peace of mind and if I was buying $100+ lights, that's certainly something I would consider.

asd

Thanks buddy !!! Much appreciated !!

No prob...

I chose Fedex shipping again for this.... usd 2.03. They sent it out via EMS again like for my V60C. Asked for a giftcard again (they usually give a few dollars additional), was turned down. heh...

Oh well, it was just 2 bucks additional.

Say it ain't so! I was waiting to get a gift card from a previous order, and the M3X went up to 148.99!

My own fault for greed, I guess. Doesn't make it feel much better, though. :-(

My standby, the Sr51, also went up to $160.99.

Sure, kick a guy when he's down. ;-)

:D 81€uro incl.shipping

Me thinks somebody (99.995% not from this forum) went to complain. All the Olights went up in pricing. Something similar happened when the Fenix E21 was offered at 21 bucks shipped with registered shipping. They nearly could not honour the sales (easily more than 50pcs)

Can't blame the folks here for posting though. I certainly did not go over to other forums to broadcast *nothing*.

Pity... I was on the same boat...

Oh well, it means I saved a couple of bucks. Maybe they will lower price again in the future.

I noticed that as well. Damn shame, as I was going to order a couple i1s today - at the old price, that is.

Oh well, that's all part of the game. :)