Acebeam K60 for $18 used - too good to be true?

I just pulled the trigger on the TM26 as well.

Does amazon guarantee your money back if this guy doesn’t deliver?

Yes I have never had a problem getting my money back. Although I think all of my orders that I did returns on were fulfilled by amazon.

I know orders fufilled by amazon can be refunded, was wondering about amazon store sellers that aren’t.

this is a super amazing deal if seller really deliver the item as described. Let us know when you got your light :slight_smile:

If this is actually Tim Trimper his amazon canada profile shows that hes reviewed a few flashlights. But then why sell on amazon usa and not canada

Because he is probably going to sell a box of rocks, Amazon will ask if you returned the product, and you will find it will cost way more to return that box of rocks then what it’s worth. Even if you do return the product, he will claim he never received it.

Tracking and amazon wony make you return a box of rocks. Just take a video opening the package

from amazon….

“Third party sellers must either provide a return address within the United States, provide a pre-paid return label, or offer a full refund without requesting the item be returned. If a seller does not offer these methods to return your items, you may file an A-to-z Guarantee claim to seek help with your return.”

As long as the Rocks have High, Med and Low without PWM, I’m good with that :slight_smile:
Rock and Roll!

This guy is from Canada. Does the A to Z guarantee say Amazon will reimburse you for the loss if this guy disapears? Just wondering, I have no idea. I know paypal will if you pay with a goods & services transaction

I think Amazon will reimburse you from their own money as they take the chance to represent the third party. I just can’t afford to risk it.

Guys… this sort of thing has been rampant on Amazon recently. I’m not sure what Amazon’s protocol is, but 99% chance that it’s a scam if the seller just launched and the prices are outrageously good.

If time = money, it’s a losing proposition to mess around with any just-launched seller on Amazon with too good to be true prices.

There are hundreds of reports out there on this sort of thing. Ex: The Curious Case of Bogus Amazon Sellers | wirednot

I find it strange the OP just joined, and posted this thread.

It seems scammers are becoming more prevalent on Amazon. If the seller account is new with no feedback and the prices are ridiculously low, those should be red flags.

I bought a Motorola SB6190 Cable Modem from one of these sellers a few months ago. They gave me a fake tracking #. I waited a month and never received anything. One quick chat with Amazon customer service and I was issued a full refund.

So then what exactly did they get out of it? I assume amazon places their money on hold like pay pal.

Anyone get a shipping confirmation yet?

Jetbeam T6 used for $50 by none other that the infamous Tim Trimper.

Varies. I baited one just to play along once, and they asked me to email them to do the transaction on the side :laughing:

It also plays to the 30 day free trial auto-renew mindset. People forget to cancel the auto-renew and it does so for months, or people forget they purchased it in the first place