Acebeam K60 for $18 used - too good to be true?

Yeah, that’s sketchy but I don’t see people falling for that very often. I know some years ago when HP was discontinuing their HP Touchpad there was guy named Timothy Lawson who ran a interest scam. He basically sold a bunch of tablets he never had, held onto the money for months making interest off it, then finally refunded people. This would be hard to do with Amazon or Pay Pal since they hold the money until the dispute period has passed. It also only works if you sell a high volume. Tim Trimper wasnt exactly selling off a ton of product. Anyways, I doubt these even ship. There would be no point for this guy to ship empty boxes/boxes of rocks. In the end he would be in the hole for shipping costs and Amazon would A to Z refund his customers.

You know I was kind of worried that someone would think this about me. Well< I’m in Southern NJ. Nowhere near canada and a completely legit “flashaholic” just wanting to try out lights and start a little collection like everyone else here.

check me out here I might be new but I’m ok dude.

My order was cancelled for ‘technical difficulties’

I just checked my orders, same thing, canceled. Oh well, it was worth the chance.

Huh his entire store front is gone. Maybe a case of a scammer who couldnt figure out how to scam

Or maybe Amazon caught it. It seems logical they would have some sort of system that would “red flag” things. We have Capitol One credit cards, and they have a pretty elaborate system that learns our purchasing habits. Every time I purchase something from somewhere out of the ordinary, we get a call. A few weeks ago I purchased a couple Ganzo knives from DHgate out of china. Got a call within 5 minutes, “did you just purchase this item?”

I just seeing the email now canceled - it was too good to be true. Oh well, nothing ventured: nothing gained right? Looks like I’ll be ordering the K60 from LED Supermall. That’s the lowest price I found so far.
sorry all just like another member mentioned, was worth a try right?

Yeah my order was cancelled as well. Just knew this one was too good to be true. Every once in a while you get lucky though.

What’s strange about it? He’s probably been lurking around the past 20 years but had nothing worth saying until now. He seems to know a good light, since he just sold me his g30, which was free from the usual complaints that light has been getting lately. Can you imagine if the amazon purchases referred to in this thread actually came thru? 10000 blfers would have been kicking themselves because they didn’t trust a new member and the other 5 would have been laughing our heads off

You can walk out your door everyday approaching the world one of two ways: everyone’s your friend or everyone’s your enemy. What a sad world it would be if it were the latter

A while back I ordered 2 Nitecore D2 for $10 ea. —same thing order cancelled and price went up on item—I called Amazon and they gave me the difference in price with site credit— I used the credit to almost pay for an Opus—worth a shot guys—might get some sort of credit out of complaining

I prefer to assume everyone is my frienemy

Lol nothing is strange about this at all. Amazon charges higher fees for their seller stores, you’re more likely to find better deals on eBay.

Thanks! - That Klarus G30 served me pretty well on pitch black morning runs.

I’ve been around a bit on that other forum since 2012. Back then it was to get info on lights for my Jeep. Now I’m more into handheld lights :slight_smile:

I just recently came across this forum and hope to be a bit more active now that I’ve got this new “hobby”

You have my apologies… that was an awesome sales thread :smiley:

Welcome to BLF!