Acebeam X75 Drone Beamshot Lighting up a mountain

Says very similar on multiple translations website “A diagram of the separation of the rotor of the cooling fan”

Don’t think existing translator can translate that correctly.
Teardown the fan for what and that is not a teardown job, that is demolition job.

I think you’re hoping for some kind of issue… actually, a friend’s wife is Chinese, I can ask to translate lol

You can’t actually get into those fans without wreaking them.

I personally love how this can hold over 17,000 lumens for 30 minutes, that’s amazing for this size.

You can ask your friend’s wife to translate. The meaning should be “Let me support this thread with a picture of cooling fan rotating blades breaking apart”.
So you believe in another reader who is not the original teardown guy, come and show his wreaking teardown job of the fan? Is it to hint the original teardown guy “why you didn’t wreak the fan?”

Well, I am not a fanboy, no pun intended. I wish flashlight company improve their products.

:smiley: On the contrary, In China, such as the great build quality of acebeam, every new release product is launched, the local fans have dismantled the lights. Thanks Baidutieba , Iet me see more details X75. 【图片】acebeam x75拆机夜射【手电吧】_百度贴吧

I don't see what you're seeing. Try asking https://tieba-baidu-com.translate.goog/home/main?id=tb.1.bc0d28af.77SSiNHxVdKQpZyZtS4Q5A&fr=pb&ie=utf-8&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp directly about the picture. From what I'm seeing, the X75 looks like it is really well built. Event the battery pack is well built according to Ray Eleven, the guy who's doing the tear down.

"The industry's first two-way pd100w buck-boost battery bar is a big surprise, so big that I don't think it's necessary to replace the battery at all... Please look at the picture below, there are many specific contents, and I am too lazy to explain in detail."

I’ve said multiple times, the person posting the pic did not tell what has happened. I don’t have account of Tieba forum.

Anyway, maybe someone can ask Acebeam is there case of broken fan report by customer. It might not be design issue, could be user installed it incorrectly while testing the spare fan, etc, just saying. Fanboy can’t accept any potential issue of their beloved flashlight, and insisted that’s part of the teardown. Who teardown fan by the way, may be fanboy tear down fans.

I’m not sure that original teardown guy purchased the light or Acebeam provided him the lights. He seems to have 2 units of X75. I won’t take his view as neutral views because I don’t know him at all.

As far as I'm concern, it's a non-issue. I have yet to see any posts on Reddit/FB about a fan (from any company) breaking like that during use. If you have any interest in buying the X75 and you're worried about the fan, then you can contact Acebeam directly.

Thread locked at the original poster’s request.