AGAIN SkyRay King $51.94, TrustfireTR-3T6 $28.99, Trustfire TR-J12 $45.39, SkyRay 818 $26.99, Bike set $30.24 and more.....

skyray king is 63$ at manafont…I was about to buy one but I have the Dry and am getting the tn30 is a week…

You can pay via PayPal but you can’t use coupon. Contact Mandy Li and ask about PayPal.

51.29$ on DD!

or 64.39$ for the real deal ;)

where is the best place to get one of these from…skyray king……. im in the uk. can you get them in black??

i FEEL LIKE GETTING SOMETHING NOW…

Perhaps the TrustfireTR-3T6 sounds good…

Funny you should ask....

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/10346

that website seems to be not found??

Yes. Unfortunately the Fancy Flashlight website seems to be down a lot lately.

where is the best place to get an original gold one then for delivery to the uk??

My order arrived 2 days ago. Yes … more than month ( maybe customs in my country). Sky Ray King in original package and original flashlight. Very good communication with representative person. Of course package was registered. Now is for US $56.27 and using coupon US $51.27. IMHO much better deal than Kreisler posted.

Is this really true? I never knew this about the King. With only 2 18650s for example, would you get the same output but with less runtime (assuming those batteries can put out as much current as the king wants)?

Aaargh

Everytime I see the King, it gets harder not to buy it!

I am going to get in (more) trouble with the wife….

Received yesterday.

Perfect packaging, good condition (one little scratched ano-spot), seems to be genuine (logos, curved logo area, two different battery tubes, “Trustfire” bag), free battery case and no tax/customs.

All in all: Nice transaction. :smiley:

skyray king for $46.74 only 17 left or for $49.49

The first link could be a mimic.

SkyRay King from original link is on sale!
$41,99 or $36,99 with first-time coupon

The price depends on your location, for me it would be: $41,99(king)+$7,61(shipping)=$49,6

Aah, too bad… I saw it was free for the Netherlands and for the US, so I assumed worldwide free shipping.

Where is the $5 off coupon??

I think that I need this for that price :slight_smile:

Edit (found it): the coupon is only valid if you pay with MasterCard. You’ll have to browse around a bit until you see the banner that says “New members! Save $5 when you spend $25 or more with MasterCard Get my coupon now” (it should be above the item title) and sign up through that link, you then get the coupon option under ‘coupon’ in checkout automatically. I think it doesn’t work if you sign up in a different way and I can’t find a direct link. The banner seems to appear pretty randomly.

ah, that was close, if it really was $36,99 I would just have to buy one. Since I use Visa that’s $49,60 for me…
Since this is so popular flashlight there will be more and more sellers offering The KING and the price will go down,
so, thanks but no thanks :slight_smile: