AGAIN SkyRay King $51.94, TrustfireTR-3T6 $28.99, Trustfire TR-J12 $45.39, SkyRay 818 $26.99, Bike set $30.24 and more.....

Found on Aliexpress.com Seller has good feedback.

SkyRay King - $56.94 - $5 coupon = $51.94

I asked for tint. It’s Cool White.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/551526008-1PC-Skyray-King-Flashlight-3-Mode-2000-Lumens-3-CREE-XM-L-XML-T6-LED-Flashlight-wholesalers.html

Trustfire TR-3T6 $33.99 - $5 coupon = $28.99

Seller said that battery extension is included.

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/604837/211360536-516998578/1PC-Trustfire-3T6-Flashlight-5-Mode-3800-Lumens-3-CREE-XM-L-XML-T6-LED-Flashlight.html

Coupon code: 15noorder20120614 - coupon $5 for orders larger than $25 can be used on Aliexpress.com but only once per account.

If you found some other good deal post here or create new topic.

EDIT: Today browsed their website and found more deals:

http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/604837

BTW. I don’t have any profit from seller.

Deal available again.

Best deal I’ve seen on the King. If it was NW, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

I’m curious, for those who have the king, I’d like to know why they got it.
I just can’t justify buying one because I see myself making better use of 4 18650 batteries.

I can have smaller flashlights powered by just one cell that would provide plenty of light. It seems to me that a flashlight like the king would be inefficiency use of batteries.

But, I am tempted to get one, I just wanna know what gap it fills

It is three times brighter than your single 18650 lights, AND runs longer.

I ordered one but don’t have it yet. I got it for a bike light to have a view of the road at night that can’t be matched by anything else this size. I also got it because my largest light is a 2AA or single 18650 so it will be my house light. Kind of replaces the 2D cell mag light type light for around the home. Not something to pocket carry but much brighter than anything else I own.

It replaces a full sized light or one of those huge spot lights people buy at Wal-Mart but in a size that fits in a coat pocket instead of a backpack.

For some of us flashlights is a hobby, someone would like have this flashlight in collection, someone using them for sports (caving, MTB, biking etc.), someone using in job, someone just to show friends for WOW effect, someone just for walking. There is a many more reasons.
SkyRay King is compact (compared to biggest, longest flashlights), has good runtime, you can use from 1 to 4 batteries, has good heat dissipation, it’s very bright and handy.

Sooo tempting…

I really just got it mostly because it is cool and I wanted it. Prob won’t get used much but I have been wanting one since they came out.

TR-J18 with Kaidomain 7-XML driver. $80 for 5000 OTF lumens.

any other coupon available? the one posted has expired

EDIT: ok, right after I posted this, I tried again and it worked. Before that It had said that the coupon had expired

wow i ordered one 5 weeks ago for 59$ i thought that was cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting one too. I’m not sure which is better between this and the DRY. I might be wrong, but I seem to remember reading that this one runs batteries in parallel and the DRY in series, making this safer?

Hmmmmmm. Don’t like giving Crdit Card details. Would have snapped this up if it was with PP. I bought something from a rep site recently and within 24 hours my card was cancelled as unautherised use of it was detected. Saved my money but also had to go without a card for a week and change a bunch of auto deduction details to the new card. Too much hassle…….

You've got it backwards, king runs in parallel, DRY in series.

u got that right i was goign to buy it another skyray king for a friend but relise there is no paypal!!!

I have been buying a lot on ali express lately and didn’t know about the coupon. Prices of those lights look good

after i posted. i will edit. thanks.

Great Find FLASHRIDER !

OP's states 2000 LM $56.94 Free Ship

Seller ratings

Seller: Xi'an Runhui Trading Co., Ltd.
Positive Feedback (Past 6 months): 99.0%
Feedback Score: 1,000
AliExpress Seller Since: 03 Dec 2010

and here's one with 5000 Lm. $76.99 Free Ship, 4 x Batteries, Charger

Seller Ratings 29 ????

Seller: Online Store 711140
Positive Feedback (Past 6 months): 100.0%
Feedback Score: 30
AliExpress Seller Since: 28 Mar 2012

Can't they get it right? or are there 2 King's?

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/544371985-cheap-Hot-Sale-bright-5000-Lumen-3x-CREE-XM-L-3x-T6-LED-Use-4x-18650-wholesalers.html?tracelog=back_to_detail_a

cheap Hot Sale bright 5000 Lumen 3x CREE XM-L 3x T6 LED Use 4x 18650 Battery Flashlight Torch Lamp Charger Free shipping

Coupon code: 15noorder20120614 – coupon $5 for orders larger than $25 can be used on Aliexpress.com but only once per account.

Where did I see a "Holster" for the King?

Might be a Good Deal for some,

My finger is a twitching .....

says coupon code “doesn’t exist” for me…

The second one Tripple A listed.. Has exactly same photos than.. This.

My advice: DON'T.