ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

your pic isn’t showing up mate

Don’t know why no picture for you. I see it above.

I don't see the pic either.

All still available if you look around, FastTech lettering is wrong.
Good looking slipjoints with mirror polished liners and blades, EDC legal in the UK.

All with filework on the backspring - gold for orange, silver for white and green?? for blue.
Hi Paul, I’ll email you soon, sorry for the delay.

Hey Steve. A lot of time without see you. How are you?.
In this time even the Brexit was done :weary:
Really a lot of time.

Thaks man, but some knives have rather mixed reviews :confused:
I think I’ll check out the Kizer knives, those seem also to be very nice

No problem, glad to help! Kitzer do have a very high reputation, I am sure you can buy those with confidence.

Hi guys, im looking for a knockoff of Zero Tolerance Knife Storage Bag. It holds 18 knives.
Not sure if i can post a link.

Also looking for a knockoff of Maxpeditions Dodecapod.

Or anything similar with knife slots.

Thanks

See if you can post a link to it. I have a few ZT bags, a couple Kershaw bags, and several PVK bags (same as the first two, different logo). Then I have another one, that is pretty crap in construction. If I remember correctly the PVK bags (if you can find them) were slightly cheaper than the Kershaw/ZT ones and the exact same thing. I also have a Spyderco bag, that is pretty cool and holds a bunch of knives.

Forgot to add, I also have a bunch of “sack-ups” they are excellent quality too, but the slots are a little (lot?) smaller (but they stretch pretty good).

I do have the zt bag Im looking for something cheaper.

They work really well as flashlight storage.

This is the “budget” one I have, or very similar:
http://www.bladehq.com/item—Carry-All-Knife-Nylon-Case-Black-22—16341
I didn’t buy it from BHQ though. I am sure you can track one down searching for “22 knife case” or similar. But it is no where near as nice as the other ones.

Another review!. Impressive looking knife.

Enlan EW054.

Review: http://chinese-knives.blogspot.com/2017/03/review-enlan-ew054.html

I like Victorinox, Benchmade , Kershaw& Spyderco for budget knives. Here are mine:

This is my Kershaw Cryo, Benchmade Mini Grip, Alox Soldier & Cadets. I don't have any pix of my Spyderco Salt 1.

Are those G10 scales on the Mini Grip? It looks really cool! :+1:

Yes, that is G-10 on the Mini Grip.

Can somebody tell me what Gearbest writes to package (declaring product description) ? Do they write straight Knife or blade to the package?

Usually “tool” or “handtool” or something like that in my experience.

I’ve also had many called ‘camping tool’

Does anyone have a Y-start Jin01? I’m intrigued. I know the Jin02 is kinda “better” with the ball bearings and the axis lock, but the 01 looks so damn cool!

Is the steel stronger than Ganzo in anyone’s experience?

Is there a better coupon than Out15off?

http://m.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_619063.html

I like a lot the jin01, more than jin02. The jin01 is one of the best knife made in China. You can see my review of jin01.