Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Hereā€™s another mystery 1000 lumen headlamp.
60% off coupon on the page. Came out to $8.00 after tax

Linky

Looks interesting.

I hate it when flashlight sellers don't say what specific battery their flashlight takes though.

Itā€™s not an 18650. It says the entire light is 2.6ā€ /66mm maybe an 18350?

Thank youā€¦ā€¦Purchsed :smiley:

Hmmmm, for a minute there I thought I had clicked on the FW3A troubleshooting threadā€¦ā€¦ :person_facepalming:

Here you go. :wink: ā€¦ FW3A Troubleshooting / FAQ

Already subscribed to the FW3A threadā€¦. just ā€˜temporarilyā€™ thought I had clicked the wrong thread when reading new post here :person_facepalming: :beer: :beer:

Yeah, itā€™s getting a little out of hand from what itā€™s supposed to be.

This thread is supposed to be about Amazon deals and discussion of those deals, and I never post anything that's off-topic.

back to Amazonā€¦.
clip the coupon so you can get
6 for $25 (that means free shipping):
Energizer LED Rechargeable Plug-in Flashlights, Safety Plug-in Power Outage Lights

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WCR7M1K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=bf78b6fed6c011ec8673aec59e3f4e020INT&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Its a 16340. I posted the light a while ago and you replied the same thing then haha

Itā€™s fairly cheap construction, the emitter sits on a thin alumnium mcpcb attached to ~1mm wall with a huge empty cavity. Poor thermals. The UI is okay; memory mode but has decent spaced output levels. mechanical lockout is possible if you turn the head 1/4 on driver side. An emitter swap is tricky. I wasnā€™t unable to get access to the emitter without scuffing up the optic thanks to the lazy press fit design. nothing is glued.

To get the switch and subsequently access the driver I place a flat screwdriver where where charger is attached and pushed the press fit bezel upwards. Now desolder the 4 wires of the switch and remove the metal clip that holds the driver in place and push the driver downwards, itā€™s attached to the mpcbc.

To get the the mcpcb, Itā€™s possible to push on mcpcb to get the bezel but I didnā€™t have enough leverage. I placed the head in a vice put some tape on the optic and between the optic and optic bezel I use a small flat screw driver as wedge to lift the press fit bezel. viola

Oh, sorry about that.

I guess I'm pretty predictable, especially when it comes to flashlights.

Thank you, how the beam and tint?

TS21 Grey 5000K deal prie 34.29$

Soā€¦. it came to me, this is a plug for some plug-insā€¦. :innocent:

Winter jackets for $15. Most of them at least. Great deal if you can deal with the name Pooluly on the front. I got 2! Lol Pooluly Menā€™s Ski Jacket Warm Winter Waterproof Windbreaker Hooded Raincoat Snowboarding Jackets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GK2JF3S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_KWQBRBCX9SFQAP37CAHS?\_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah, some of these names are really silly. Iā€™d gladly pay a few more bucks not to have some dumb name on the front. A logo is fine, but stupid-sounding names not so much.

Once you select the color and size, youā€™ll see the coupon.

Got itā€¦sorry!