Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

2 keychain flashlights for 13.

S11 clone and the new dual head version for $12.82. clip the 6% coupon and the 50ish% promotion on page (only worked for black for me) for a total of 12.82 shipped. Found on vipon but code didnt work. Promotion on amazon page works.

FZH Rechargeable Keychain EDC Flashlight Set 900 High Lumens Super Bright Mini Flashlight Small Portable Tactical Pocket Torch USB C Ipx65 Waterproof for Camping, Outdoor, Emergency
https://a.co/d/3JvuMXW

1 Thank

That 2 keychain light set is only so so. The smoke plastic dims the side lights and the main LED on the single isnā€™t as bright as another one I have. The sets main merit is quantity and not that great on quality.

Thanks for the deal find, ordered the black 2 keychain combo yesterday and got them today! They are plenty bright for the size and definitely worth the $12 shipped. The rectangular one is a bit bigger than the Fenix E03RV2 and about double the size of a Tini 2, but is just as bright if not more than either of them and less than 1/3 the cost, even less if you take into account the extra tube style light. On top of that these have additional multicolor side LEDs forā€¦ LEO impersonators I guess? Time will tell how long these hold up being plastic, but Iā€™ve definitely spent way more for way less. I might leave one or both in the car for convenient access and the magnetic tail could come in handy if I have to look under the hood on a dark and stormy night.

KuoH

1 Thank

Mattress protector for $12.53
https://www.myvipon.com/product/10044924-SunNewt-Bamboo-Waterproof-Mattress-Protector-Full-amazon-coupons
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQ2ZYDHM
I received the queen size mattress protector today.
The coupon should work for other sizes, too.
Iā€™ll put it on my bed maybe in a few days, but the protector looks like itā€™s pretty decent, and itā€™s quite hefty for the price.
I donā€™t think itā€™s the best mattress protector ever, but itā€™s cheap.
The top layer is 100% bamboo, and the other parts are 35% bamboo and 65% polyester, which is pretty standard for this type of item.
Itā€™s probably only ā€œwater resistantā€ and not ā€œwaterproofā€ like all the sellers like to claim.
Honestly, I donā€™t see how the seller can make any profit at this price, which is my kind of deal. :+1:

Wuben TO46R. $29.99 and a 10% off clickable coupon. Battery included. Great light.

Amazon LINK

1 Thank

TURN RAISE Scuba Diving Flashlight 2600 Lumen IPX7 (Without Battery). Comes to $10.79 for me using Vipn code S5VTDH88 plus 10% on page.

3 Thanks

I needed a bug zapper. I tried this one.

Bug Zapper

It is one of many with the same design with a few cosmetic differences.
It was DOA so back it went.

I decided to spend a bit more and got one of these.

Bug Zappder

I like the design better. The lights have the zapper screens on both sides of the light.
It also has a countdown timer ā€“ 2 to 14 hours in 2 hour increments. Really like this option.
Pull out tray at the bottom to ā€œBring Out Your Deadā€ā€¦

The screen openings are not quite big enough for monster moths. But are easy to open up (after the return period is over). Or they are easy enough to remove.

Itā€™s quite loud when it pops a critter. Naturally Iā€™m required to give forth my evil cackle when this happens. Much to the amusement of Mrs. Jeff.

Set it up in the corner of the dining room where the light could cover the largest area.
Got about 25 critters the first night. More than expected.
Less on the following nights.

Seems like there are early evening bugs and after dark bugs.
Iā€™m only running it a few nights a week now. Mostly No-See-Ums plus UFBs (Unidentified Flying Bugs).

The UV lights do not attract mosquitoes all that well. An old yellow incandescent attracts moths better. But they will go to the zapper if itā€™s the only light in the house.

Going to try some of the mosquito attractant to see if that helps.
All the Best,
Jeff

Battery Rotary Tool ā€“ It works great for light work ā€“ Convenient

HARDELL 3.7V Cordless Rotary Tool, Mini Rotary Tool With 66pcs Accessories,3-Speeds And Portable Rotary Tool Kit For Sanding, Polishing, Cutting, Carving And Engraving, 700mAh Lithium Battery

2 Thanks

I have read the really bad thing about these UV zappers is that they kill far more useful insects than the ones that sting you.

2 Thanks

Valynor,
Iā€™m sure that is true if itā€™s outside.
But indoors? Donā€™t think there is anything useful in here.
Annoying? Yes, Useful? No.

I see videos where a vast quantity of bugs come out of these zappers.
Yet studies show that the UV lights are not really effective attracting mosquitos.
There are chemical attractants that should work without the lights attracting the other critters.
That might be a better option outdoors.
All the Best,
Jeff

BORUIT V10 Keychain Flashlight with 365nm UV Red Green Blue Light,High Lumens 1000 LM, USB C, 14 Modes,Tail Magnet,Beeping Sound, Black ~$10 with vipn code and 8% on page. Might work with the green version alsoā€¦IDK.

3 Thanks

Yep, it sure does. I snapped one up as a backup for the backup keychain light

2 Thanks

Solar LED Lantern (2 Pack) $13.50 using code 55DDZO9O

1 Thank

3Pack 500 Lumens Rechargeable Cob lights 4 Modes with Folding Bracket Magnet and Bottle Opener $6. I still havenā€™t figured out what to do with similar ones I bought in the pastā€¦

This is bit of a stretch butā€¦
4-tier glass shelf unit for the ā€œqueensā€ good reviews and decent price ā€¦~$36

1 Thank

Those tiny COBs make fun giveaways, thanks. The shelf is no more off topic than this:

Snow Joe SJBLZD-LED 4-In-1 Telescoping Snow Broom + Ice Scraper, 18-Inch Foam Head, Headlights, Blue Amazon.com

2 Thanks

Pokelit gray currently $19.99

1 Thank

Decent price, but I am not a fan. It is too big for what it doesā€¦ and I despise the memory setup. It insists on starting at the next level up every time.
Some good reviews, but not for me.

1 Thank

4 Pack 3 in 1 Solar USB Rechargeable COB LED Lantern, Charging, Waterproof $23.39 with code on page.

8 pack COB headlamps $8.5 with code 50VZDHTX

$11.49 - PEETPEN L45
Review

$15.99 - UHURU USB Podcast Microphone

1 Thank

Sofirn is running a Good Sale right now / Plus 25% off for fathers day ā€” Good time to buy stuff we donā€™t need
I know Iā€™ll hear " This isnā€™t Amazon " ā€“ A Good Deal tops everything

6 Thanks