Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

That completely does not make any sense. What if your target is moving. By the time you get the tiny hot spot on the target, the bas guy is shooting at you.

Marketing gimmick.

1 Thank

I think it would make more sense for a carbine, I’ve seen photos of people who put pistol-shaped lights on them because of the limited rail space.

1 Thank

Probably also knocks the Lumintop Ant Man off the “smallest LEP flashlight” podium (technically)

Edit: at second glance it does look shorter but is wider in at least one dimension

It is definitely a lot wider. The ant-man is probably a bit longer though, because of the tailswitch. But, I’m pretty sure the Thor I is shorter than the Ant-Man anyways.

1 Thank

Telescoping ladder, 55-60bux

https://myvipon.com/product/10514756-Telescopic-RIKADE-Aluminum-Telescoping-Ladder-with-amazon-coupons

Code: UOR8SDSR

I ordered one and it had a 50% clicky with that code mentioned, but was knocked down to 110 so it came out to 55bux, even though the deal says 120 down to 60.

No clicky, but the code might still work as it’s still on vipon.

I got one of those ‘A’-shaped ladders, which is a pain in the ass to set up inside the house, so this would be waaaaaaaaaay more portable, albeit NOT free-standing.

So if you want to use it to diddle with a ceiling-fan in the middle of the room, you’re SOL and still need the ‘A’-shaped ones. But to lean on a wall or something, it’s great.

Not working now… though Vipon says the deal is good for another 10 hours… Tried three different models… Oh well.

And check back and see if the clicky comes back, too. Little green rectangle [redeem] next to the blurb…

Half price.

Limited-time deal: Streamlight 88081 ProTac HL 5-X USB 3500-Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight With 2 SL-B26 Battery Pack, Dual USB Cord and Wrist Lanyard, Black - Box Packaged Amazon.com

Acebeam Black Friday on Amazon. 80$ E75, 23$ H16, 24$ TACAA, and some of the Pokelit colors are cheap. Not quite as good as 11.11 but way faster…

Lumintop Tool AA is 9-15 dollars on Super Deal on Ali right now depending on color/caps/battery. Probably will make it for Xmas and good for stocking stuffers.

that is quite expensive compared to everything else being discussed on this forum. Is it like a premium brand or something?

LUMINTOP Tool AA UV with ZWB2 filter. $24 Not a great deal but doesn’t often go on sale.

I dunno guys. I think you overpaid. https://fanghuinavi.com/products/bycicle ← SP :rofl:

It was an ad on Yooboob. I didn’t go into the ordering process to check shipping but it says “Free Shipping USA Warehouse” on the web page. (I was thinking $900 shipping)

I dunno…

I saw in the pictures that the brand is Samebike. Looks like this model. SAMEBIKE YY26 26" Electric Mountain Bike

Looks like it is too good to be true, but for ~16 lottery tickets, one could gamble.

Edit: Never mind. Fanghuinavi.com Is a Scam, Here's Why - SecuredStatus

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: 3 for $100?

I dont visit this thread often and didnt realize anyone would actually fall for the last e-bike scam. I read the fake reviews and immediately knew it was another scam/shill post and called Amazon CS to report it. The agent agreed that it was fake and escalated it for deletion. As they say “a fool and his money…” Come on guys, a bit of basic common sense goes a long way, at least for most people.

You’re far better off ignoring this thread and just reading the BLF RSS feed to see what pops up. The real deals are usually posted in new threads of their own or on one of several deal forums, such as slickdeals.net.

1 Thank

Ehhhhhhh, this thread has been a godsend for deals, im Sorry you dont feel that way. Slickdeals, vipon,dealsgogogo, snagshout or whatever the new flavor your using is… as long as its purchased on amz, no one will lose money… even with the scam ebike - my moneys not lost… On any other site, if i gambled id use paypal( protection) for the same reason.

This isnt AE or temu, where your going to battle with cs to get your money back, and then end up doing a charge-back with the cc and getting your account banned (slightly unrelated, but ever read the horror storys about epic and steam?! ill never have an account through steam or epic). Its as simple as contacting customer service, and bam moneys back in under 5 days. when someone purchases Questionable items; such as the ebike that i wont receive (although i am curious what i will receive) just make it a point to cya (AND never gamble with money you cant afford to lose). You dont know if its old stock being cleared out to avoid amazon storage fees, if its garbage, or truly a good deal to get some reviews. I’ve spent more on worse, and less on amazing things. I cant remember if it was this thread, or a reddit thread, but i got my 22’ gorilla folding ladder for 99$. almost cant find the 18’ for under 200… also remember scoring 200 30qs for just over 200$ because of a link to batteryhookup from this thread. that alone saved me WAY more then i couldve lost on the scam ebike. idk, My glass seems to be half full

7 Thanks

I have saved quite a bit from watching this thread. My money from the E-Bike has already been refunded.

Yeah, so there is that.

Besides, as discussed here, everyone who ordered was well aware the offer could well be a scam… But worth a shot.

2 Thanks

Portable Camping Shower <$22 with code 406LZVNH from Vipon. Battery powered and heated.

This thread is how a deals thread should operate vs that crap slickdeal had turned into. Posts here are personal, while not everything is a guarantee (what is in life?) it is guaranteed to not be a corporate shill (like 90% of what slickdeals “deals” are now). You can get scammed in many ways in life, it is subjective at some level and blatant in other. The ebike deal, i think everyone here knows going in that is 99% too good to be true, money is safe, but let’s see what happens. So that’s fine with me.

7 Thanks

This is in high demand so grab one as soon as you can.

XtremepowerUS 4.5 ft. 110-Volt 2 HP Electric Power Corded Concrete Vibrator with 35 mm Vibrating Poker and 1.5 m Hose was $95, now it’s $55 at Home Depot

1 Thank

Ummmm

My first Steamlight, definitely not the last. This thing.is a beast. The Amazon picture does not do it justice.

Limited-time deal: Streamlight 88081 ProTac HL 5-X USB 3500-Lumen Rechargeable Flashlight With 2 SL-B26 Battery Pack, Dual USB Cord and Wrist Lanyard, Black - Box Packaged Amazon.com