Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

So what LED do you think it has? XH-P50, XH-P70?

Whoa. Think that’s the first time I ever saw a fried-egg beam through a TIR lens.

Bluetooth over ear headphones $12.74
promo code: UXFVP2U9
https://www.myvipon.com/product/10381236-TECKNET-Bluetooth-Headphones-Over-Headphones-with-amazon-coupons
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1P88NCP

1 Thank

Great light at a phenomenal price.

LUMINTOP D3 6000 Lumens LED Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight, High Power, IPX-8 Waterproof, USB-C 4A Fast Charging, Aluminum Reflector, Anduril 2 UI, Brightest in World, SFN55.2 LED (No Battery) - Amazon.com

That’s a nice looking light. I bought a XH-P70.3 hi CRI TS22 directly from Wurkkos so I think that’s it for me at the moment. Maybe I’ll buy one of those emitters for my modder throwers.

$46.08 Southwire 12/3 Outdoor Extension Cord, 100 ft, 12 Gauge 3 Prong Grounded Outlet, SJTW, 125V , 1875W, Water Resistant, Lighted Ends, Extra Durable, Highly Visible Yellow Jacket, UL Listed 2588SW002

3500 lumen performs like a 12k lumen? I guess it seems more “throwy” than my EA01S

This is a good deal for all 4 books.

J.R.R. Tolkien 4-Book Boxed Set: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Mass Market Paperback $13.85

1 Thank

Crap. The MyVipon page is saying right now that there’s 2 days left, but when I try to get a code it’s saying “Oops!! This deal is expired. Please choose another deal.”
HOWEVER, thanks to you Ledhead for providing the code, as that DOES work at checkout! :+1:

1 Thank

So, one scam listing (which people suspected it might be anyway) and you diss the entire thread? What’s your beef, really? Because, you clearly haven’t participated in it. I’ve gotten a number of great deals here and participants here are pretty good about not making poor listings. Plus, this is dedicated for Amazon, which for most items offers a 100% money back guarantee and free returns. What kind of risk is that? Slick Deals is riddled with shill promoters.

5 Thanks

Agree, Slick Deals used to be good 15 years ago. Its crap now.

As far as this this thread is concerned, i have gotten many good deals as well.

RSS feeds like Slick Deals was big 20 years ago.

We have come a long way since then.

Speaking of the E-Bike… my tracking updated again. 3 days ago it says (new entry) Left Airport.
No idea what I do if I actually get the damn thing. l already got my full refund!

I like this Amazon thread, but I also like Slickdeals for some things. :face_in_clouds:

An old model, or they’ve got two versions? There’s a D3 (V2) with SFN60 D3 (V2) - Lumintop

1 Thank

Correct its the original.

Anker 67w charger. 37% off. $37.99. I like Anker stuff.
Heavy little sucker. With little being the operative word.
All the Best,
Jeff
PS, anybody got a 120w (or more) - (for a single USB C port output) charger they like?

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-Compact-MacBook-Pixelbook/dp/B0C4YTB56H?pd_rd_w=DLAHC&content-id=amzn1.sym.d1bf6bee-b588-4538-8422-ca1ad75c6390&pf_rd_p=d1bf6bee-b588-4538-8422-ca1ad75c6390&pf_rd_r=Y45E6GANN1XZB1M6PMJW&pd_rd_wg=AWPaw&pd_rd_r=51938946-9367-4e56-8119-ad0fb7fdd2e4&pd_rd_i=B0C4YTB56H&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_grid_rp_0_1_ec_nped_t

2 Thanks

I have many Anker products as well.

A bit difficult to believe it can power a whole laptop.

Not sure I would trust it to do that.

The Wirecutter likes these chargers:

$10.99 NewMe Fitness Adjustable Kettlebell Handle 1" Plates

This is less sketchier than those plastic ones and way cheaper than other brands.

Not a proper laptop (mine takes a 200W power brick) but USB charging in ultrabooks has been common for a while now. Even many phones support 60W.

Amazon.com or Amazon.com (I have the slightly older version of the second one, charges my work laptop at 100W fine)