Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Which laptop takes a 200W power brick?

I am very familiar with USB charging however I would not trust a third party USB charger with an expensive laptop.

Almost all gaming laptops.

I wouldn’t with some no-brand one, sure, but that’s why I recommended a good one.

Yup. My Lenovo Legion uses a 300W power adapter.

Opple Light Master 4 is down to $36.19… :crazy_face:

USB C? No way.

Not USB C, no.

16pc SAE & Metric ball head, T-handle allen wrenches $18.5 with Vipon code. It came down to less than $17 for me. Looks like a one-time code but I used 7Z4S-6KHQGP-Q5PMAJ

There’s WOOT-off today too.

Yeh, one-time code, mine was different, last chars were “KHBLAA” or something.

I hope these are sturdy. Had some good ones but would crack under too much torque. Allens ain’t too great at unsticking frozen/rusted screws. Dinky little 2mm bits for things like car-speaker brackets, etc., too. Like, who does that??

Anyhoo, tnx for the pointer!

300w Lifpo4 power station $63+ with 14% on page and using code 50NEOZBF.

3 Thanks

Just tried the LiFePO4 deal and yes indeed $63 wish I needed one this is a good deal if it proves to work well. Emptied my cart so there is at least one available.

Proper deal, thanks for sharing.

After living through the 2021 Texas snowmageddon, I don’t mind paying $70 so that I don’t have to worry about keeping my aquarium critters alive during extended outages :grimacing:

1 Thank

Yep… $63+tax is a nice deal fer sure… thx :beers:

Definitely a steal.

Is that prime only? No clicky, and when I tried it for s&g, it only brought the price down to 110.

I still got my Rockpal, but I do like LFP cells over Pb-acid, that’s fer sher.

IDK …I do have prime but it was still a little squirrelley… I first tried buying outright but it didnt give me the ‘big coupon’ option. Had to add it to my cart, deselect everything else and then continued to checkout where the code option was available.

Whoever gets this, please post a review here, even if its a basic review.

Good post from zoulas, kinda generic but to the point. :stuck_out_tongue:

I probably wont unbox mine. The ole “probably better to have it and not need it” applies.

You need to charge it before you need it. The last one I got took almost 3 hours to get fully charged from out of the box.
So, if you don’t charge it… you might not get much use out of it if/when you do need it.

1 Thank

I agree, how will you know its not DOA?