Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

2 Pack Rechargeable, Portable Electric Hand Warmers $10
These are all the rage! :slight_smile: They are only 2000mAH and reviews suggest battery life is lacking. I have several other versions and they are pretty effective but nothing like the old liquid fuel type (ie: Zippo) but also they’re not likely to burn you. Might be a good stocking stuffer.

Well more in the E-Bike Saga. Tracking changed
04 Dec 2023 06:48

Parcel has arrived at destination country, will be delivered in the upcoming days

We will see. Anyone else getting updates on tracking for their order?

1 Thank

Over ear headphones (not Bluetooth) for $15

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CF46Z1LY

My ‘ebike’ was a pair of handlebar grips for a kids bike. No issues getting a refund from amazon.
Curious what everyone else got lol

They keep coming down in prices, it wont be long before a real deal like this is live. Maybe two years? Idk ive got time to wait

2 Thanks

I got something like that as well… foam tubes with a plastic plug in one end. But that is a different tracking number from the bike… and “something” else seems to be scanned as moving through the system. At this point it is just a matter of curiosity… but I already mentioned that. I just mentioned the movement I saw… I have the tracking page book marked… Because someone asked the question a few posts back.

Absolutely, AND have 48x18650 with 9000mAh/ea ‘top-notch, ExtraFire’ batteries. :thinking:
My buddy just got a replacement pack for his bike-$500 :flushed: Yeah, JUST the pack. He puts on a couple thousand miles/year.

[ A good quality Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) battery costs between $500 and $800, with the capacity ranging between 400Wh and 750Wh. Off-brand batteries are considerably cheaper, and branded ones like Bosch may cost 900$+ for a premium pack.]

I got a rock.

Funny, was gonna take a screencap and post it, but on the yootoob I just saw on the top-right an ad for an ebike with a suspiciously familiar picture, all for the amazing low price of 19.99!

3 Thanks

ehh. Im not just gonna trust someones cheap battery pack. i would absolutely rip it apart and check cells, heck the whole bike would come apart. someone is being paid by the job to assemble it and its absolutely getting rushed. If you buy a cheap clone 4 wheeler you dont just ride, you rip it apart and verify/rebuild it before its even fired up.

Being cheap sometimes means legwork but im really familiar with that. one project is a 13s 12p (18ah) battery with an active balancing bms for an 1800w electric gocart. I think have about 250 invested but most of that was in the bms itself. I have another 160ish matched cells left, So if this bike did magically show up, i wouldnt hesitate to make it a proper battery either.

“its not just a boulder, its a rock” -spongebob

idk… ill see myself out now lol

Bluetooth over ear headphones $25.10

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BVRJXH27

I don’t see what the ebike co. had to gain with this scam? It not like Amazon wasn’t going to refund the money.

uh… they got the money folks that bit paid… Amazon is the only loser.

I don’t think Amazon leaves themselves vulnerable like that but I don’t know how it works.

Not a deal, but something I liked.
Boxes to store all the eneloops and the bulk pack leak-ers.
The hinge could be a bit sturdier. These are better than other cheap battery holders I’ve gotten recently.
The clasp actually holds the box shut but can be opened without divine intervention.
Just filled up a set today. Time will tell if the hinge lasts.
$17 for 2xAA & 2xAAA boxes. 48 batts per box - so 96 of each.
All the Best,
Jeff

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BM4P1P89?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

1 Thank

Also did a pack of these.
6 pack of 4xAA boxes. Nice for packing a few AA or AAA for a trip.
$9.49

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K3KST1R?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

1 Thank

Really… a package from China with a rock in it … ???
I wonder if there is some reason that they even bothered. Just cuts into their (hoped for) ill gotten profits…

1 Thank

So the hinge is pressed? That wont last.

LB is making a joke.
It’s from the Charlie Brown/Peanuts cartoons.
I think it’s Charlie Brown that goes trick or treating on Halloween, and he gets a rock instead of candy. :smile:

I guess I am just gullible. Honestly though, a rock wouldn’t surprise me in this case.

3 Thanks

Yeah, a rock wouldn’t surprise me either, though you’d think that they would try to ship something that doesn’t weigh very much to save on shipping (maybe a small rock.) :money_mouth_face: