Anduril ... 2?

I curse you Toykeeper!! I'm so darn spoiled on anduril 2 now, that I'm finding it hard to purchase a light that has any other UI. Lol. Thank you for that! #spoiled

I donā€™t like the bazaar and launchpad thing.
Still Iā€™m able to use it, but I prefer to download a tarball and keep versions intact in their own folders to be easily able to inspect for regressions without rolling back and forth the entire drawer or making entire version copies manually. Sorry for being lazy on this.

Anyway. Anduril2 has become pretty excellent by now and I think to leave my lights as they are now with the current version, because the ATtiny is 98% full already and everything works as needed.

Instead of messing around with buggy bazaar, I focus on important things.

I have a light with the LED on the same PCB as the MCU (T1616), it steps down too fast, what thermal tweaks can I do to prevent that ? Iā€™m not very familiar with Anduril thermal config.

Aside from that, what is the value to get high and voltage for aux leds ? low, voltage seems to be 0x19, but I canā€™t make much sense of what I see in aux-leds files to determine the value for the aux modes.

Edit : cfg
Ramp shape :

Anduril 1. Find it in main : #define MIN_THERM_STEPDOWN 120 // ( 120 or what ever you like). And probably change: #define THERM_FASTER_LEVEL value to same as min stepdown.

I changed thermal stepdown on my UI controlled by Attiny sensor to timed stepdown. I think its more logical to use timed stepdown with not potted- glued drivers.

From the source:

0bPPPPCCCC where PPPP is the pattern and CCCC is the color

With these patterns:

0: off
1: low
2: high
3: blinking

And colors:

0: red
1: yellow
2: green
3: cyan
4: blue
5: purple
6: white
7: disco
8: rainbow
9: voltage

Thanks :+1: , I confused myself thinking the number for the mode was before the x, which didnā€™t make senseā€¦ :person_facepalming:

#define MIN_THERM_STEPDOWN 120 set the min level limit for the thermal regulation right ? That wonā€™t change how fast it reacts.

Sooo, set Term_Faster_Level to like 130 or more or maybe delete it at all. And this probably will help #define THERMAL_WARNING_SECONDS 2 ( pause in seconds , before stepping to lower level)

Is this from Anduril 2 ? Iā€™m not finding it in the code.

Im using the information here to try and configure the ramp speed of my Wurkkos TS21.

Ive set my floor and ceiling just fine, but cant seem to figure out the ā€œramp speedā€

To configure the floor, you release the button after the first fash and click N times to set the lowest you want it to ramp down.

To configure the ceiling, you release after the second flash and click N times to set how high you want the light to ramp up to.

I guess im wrong here, but It looks to me like your supposed to release after the third flash and click 1, 2, 3, or 4 times to choose one of the four ramp speeds.

When I wait for the third flash though, there is no third flash. The light just turns off.

Can someone please tell me what im doing wrong?

The ramp speed option is a pretty recent addition, it might not be in the build used for the TS21.

So Im correct here?

Edit: Im going to assume we both are for now. Thank you for your reply.

Wonder if itā€™s in the version coming out with the Sofirn SP10 PRO. That would be nice.

Anduril1, but it should be somewhere in Anduril2 too. Try to add all corections to cfg. file

Thermal regulation in Anduril 2 has changed drastically and looks like THERMAL_WARNING_SECONDS wasnā€™t even used in later Anduril 1 builds (was without function and got removed later).

Yea right, it was in fsm-adc.hā€¦

Not sure if it's just me and the mods I've done to my Anduril, but I have pre-configured "hybrid memory" and "hybrid memory time" [15 minutes] in the config file "cfg-emisar-d4sv2-tintramp.h" prior to compiling (along with other options to my liking) and while the option does work, it always resets the emitters to mid tint-ramp after the 15 minutes of auto memory time passes..

Is this a bug, or can I do something about it.. ? I would even like an option to have the default behavior (after reset or at reflash) to be Channel switching exclusively, not tint ramping, as I have a flood throw setup D4SV2 (W1/LH351D)

I've already tried modding the code adding a define for the ramp style to the config "#define TINT_RAMP_TOGGLE_ONLY" (just under the line: "#define USE_TINT_RAMPING") but it was giving me some errors at compiling:

Severity Code Description Project File Line
Error: undefined reference to `update_tint' - aux-leds.c 183
Error: recipe for target 'D4SV2_TintRamp.elf' failed - Makefile 106
Warning: implicit declaration of function 'update_tint' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] - fsm-ramping.c 184
Error: ld returned 1 exit status - collect2.exe 0

I always like to customize my Anduril defaults as I see fit, then compile and burn it too my Hanklights to avoid headaches configuring them after every factory reset.

Any help is much appreciated,

Cheers!

[EDIT] Ah, I would also like to have Full Turbo (both CH enabled) from any state (apparently I can only have Ceil from Off no matter what options combo I try.. )

[EDIT2] - Yes, I know I can have the Ceil at "150" (200% power) but I do not want to do that and have my top ramp to 150 with both Channels On, I only want 200% power at Turbo and Ceil at 100% (130 ramp)

To enable turbo in any state, you want to set it to Anduril 1 style. 10H from on, item 4, 1 click.

Nope, doesn't work, just tried configuring it again like that and recompiled just in case I've missed something accidentally (so #define USE_2C_STYLE_CONFIG in "config-default.h" and #define DEFAULT_2C_STYLE 1 in "hank-cfg.h") Didn't take. Alsio these were the default values even on the light as it arrived from Hank. What it does is it goes to Ceil from Off and only then another 2C goes from Ceil to Turbo. Note that I'm using Ch switching exclussively (if you're to use tint ramp of course both channels would be enabled even at Ceil, because.. tint - thus you might be confusing Ceil with Turbo since both channels are active)

Sorry, my mistake, just tried it on my D4v2 in channel switch mode and you are correct, from off it only goes to ceil.

There is no actual ā€œAnduril 2ā€ correct? Anduril was simply changed?