Anduril ... 2?

I will probably install it here, but @Toykeeper, checking first: is there anything knowingly broken on r.767, specially for the TS10 and FC13?
TIA!

Bump @Toykeeper?

Seen a few people looking for builds for other lights with smooth steps like the 3-channel D4K, so I built the latest version for every currently-working build target, and also fixed a few more as well.

I also updated the custom build where the RGB voltage aux can be enabled/disabled and added a few more lights for it.

Added to the end of the 9H menu from off, there are 3 new options:

• Enable/disable voltage aux while on (1C = disable, 2C = enable)
  • Set threshold for low aux brightness for voltage - this is the brightness that the aux LEDs will come on at. 1C for 0 (i.e. aux are always on at at least low (could be high instead of low, depending on the next config item)), otherwise sets the threshold to n-1 C (e.g. 11C sets the threshold to level 10)
  • Set threshold for high aux brightness for voltage - this is the brightness that the aux LEDs will come onto high mode at. 1C for 0 (i.e. aux are always on at high), otherwise sets the threshold to n-1 C (e.g. 11C sets the threshold to level 10). This threshold will override the low one, e.g. if you set your low and high thresholds to 10, the aux will be high at level 10.

(i.e. for 2ch/3ch: tint ramp steps, jumpstart, RGB on/off, RGB low threshold, RGB high threshold)

In addition, when in ramp mode (edit: and advanced UI - see below), 8C can be used to switch the voltage aux on/off directly without exiting to off mode and going through a config menu.

This is based on the latest version at the time of writing (767).

This is a mod Iā€™ve been using for a few months and have done builds for other people but not posted a general release so far because Iā€™ve been busy - one thing Iā€™ve been working on is a system for automating builds of anduril with different sets of modifications.

Release with hex files: 801.2 KB folder on MEGA

5 Thanks

I guess this answers my question to TK regarding whether r767 had any known issues or not. Thanks! :+1:

These are much appreciated! I updated about half my A2 lights last night - now everyone in the house wants soft start & stop and the smooth stepsā€¦

Also - to anyone with an LT1S Pro - this is EXCELLENT for lanterns! If anyone else had the issue I was dealing with (rapid stepdown from turbo regardless of Thermal settings) this has also fixed that for me!

Thank you wolfgirl42!

1 Thank

Hi wolfgirl42

I (and Iā€™m sure a few more) would be very happy if you could also compile the firmware noctigon-k1-12V with your improvements. That would be great - thanks :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for this update. I try new firmware with my KR4. 9H from OFF I see only one blink and not 3 option. Also I donā€™t see fast blink for choosing command. 8C in ramp switch off the aux but mine seems to be on and nothing happens with this command. Yes I am in advanced UIšŸ˜„ Dimmer LEDā€™s when switch off is so cool

EDIT: I use 767 without auxcontrol, I try the other folder with auxcontrol and have the same results

Did you remember to switch to advanced UI first?

No problem, was going to do the K1 builds yesterday but got sidetracked, Iā€™ll work on it this evening.

1 Thank

Yes, like I wrote in my post :grimacing::wink:

1 Thank

Well, I found a somewhat new bug that was causing there to one option fewer than there should have been on lights with a single main channel. Fixed and released updated.

2 Thanks

I got k1-boost building, but I donā€™t have any hardware to test it on. If youā€™re happy to run an untested development version (make sure you have a firmware image to roll back to in case it doesnā€™t work), Iā€™ll send it over.

Do you mean this bug, that Iā€™ve fixed five days ago? @ToyKeeper was notified.

1 Thank

Yeah, thatā€™s the one. I should probably watch your github repo, I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t do that before.

1 Thank

Having everything on GitHub and working with pull requests would make it much easier to track. :wink:

1 Thank

Wonderful, then give it to me and Iā€™ll test it. I have a backup of the currently installed firmware and also the last two versions from toykeepers website.
So nothing should go wrong, maybe all. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Thank

It definitely would. Someone should do it at some point. Could even use an issue tracker to plan different features and keep track of bugs better than git grep -e TODO -e FIXME, if weā€™re really dreaming here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am sorry, but the test firmware you created does not work.
After flashing only the button led is on, the main led is not working. There seems to be something wrong.
Again to be sureā€¦I am talking about the firmware noctigon-k1-12V (model number 0253).

1 Thank

No problem, itā€™s an unusual driver as it has two enable pins, Iā€™ll give it another look.

1 Thank

Edit: (didnā€™twork)

I just received a new Hex file for aluminium TS10 with 8C toggle, thanks to @dmenezes

works great!
Thank you!

1 Thank