Answer our question to get a flashlight for free

@MountainKing

+1 for a Convoy!

-Chuck

now i can see in the dark by the help of rabbit butt :bigsmile:

You guys have made my day.

Thank you Very Much to all the contributors/posters,

George

Now looking for a nudist colony with a hole in the fence that has a good looking membership.

I may visit Chuck in Florida AKA God's Waiting Room

Thanks for your suggestion, maybe next time a CONVOY will be given for free if most of you show great interest in this brand.

And for this time, the given flashlight can't be changed since many members participate in and this one is much more environmental friendly.

So , join this time and get this one first.

I would join a Convoy giveaway. Convoy lights are very popular here.

You mean it is inviromental friendly because it uses obsolete leds, which would have been thrown in trash anyway?

Just because you don’t like the light, please don’t be rude. If you don’t want it…don’t post. Someone else will want it, or give it to a friend/child that might like to have it.

Thank you for the giveaway.

I might be the only one interested with the light mainly because I wanna salvage the solar cell

Shouldn’t the thread title be “Answer our question to have a chance to get a flashlight for free”?

So, who “lucky man” is brave enough to accept this flashlight,so we can move towards the CONVOY giveaway ?

What a crock..

Not tryin to be rude..trying real hard.. :p . A convoy or a SK68 would have gotten you much more acceptance by the majority of this fourm. Not some p.o.s. that would be more welcomed on a flashlight forum for pr-schoolers and kiddies. J)

JMHO

“So, who “lucky man” is brave enough to accept this flashlight,so we can move towards the CONVOY giveaway ?”

Yeah - I did notice that this giveaway was just for men…

Tiny Deal - Don’t you think you should let the women have some action too?

Different cultures, I guess.

But - Thanks for salvaging the 11,700K 5mm’s! - Was wondering if there were any left.

Thanks!

-Chuck

Agreed.

It’s not the outright value that determines if a product will be liked or not. It’s the actual product itself. This forum is about people who love torches and flashlights. Offering something so at odds with what we are enthused about is almost insulting.

I have to agree. And continuously insisting to offer a flashlight that most if not all of us wouldn’t accept - even for free - is tantamount to mocking the members of this forum. That wouldn’t be a good business strategy so please read and understand what we’re saying. It may seem rude but we’re just being honest. :slight_smile:

Tiny Deal said: “And for this time, the given flashlight can’t be changed since many members participate in and this one is much more environmental friendly.”

Yeah, you’re pretty much Locked In to this one - What was it, two guys that said that they would take this P.O.S.?

Let’s see a show of hands here - How many people (guys and gals this time) think that it would be OK for Tiny Deal to change the Prize?

ME!

Thank you,

-Chuck

+1

I think this just about sums it up

I dont know, that rabbit butt is a pretty good gag gift though :wink:

indeed, will it recycle its own “lumens” like a real rabbit?

Different site.