Answer our question to get a flashlight for free

No, it's the solar energy source power,which can help to recharge from sun directly.

The latest additions to your site of Nitecore and Convoy look good although the range is limited and the prices seem a bit high compared to other similiar sellers. It’s pleasing to see that you are introducing some mid to high quality name brands to your list. We see too many examples of the cheap/nasty torches promoting 1 gazzilion lumens when they are clearly not.

I wouldn’t criticize you for giving away the torch in the OP. I like others wouldn’t be excited about it, but the reality is it’s a free Giveaway. Maybe next time do go for a better torch. As suggested by others any of the Convoy are a popular choices.

Sorry for my late reply, but since less than 50 members took part in this giveaway, so no winner this time.

Less than 50?

I wonder why…?

Tiny Deal - Do you know why?

-Chuck

Tinydeal cancels just about all of their giveaways.

According to the rules like below:

But please note that only when more more than 50 members take part in and give me your answers will the flashlight be sent.

Rules:leave your answer to my question and select one flashlight.

As you can see, there are only 44 replies and many don't give me their answer.

Hope for our kind understanding

Change your prize to this

http://m.tinydeal.com/en/product/CREE-XP-E-Q5-1-LED-600LM-3-Modes-7W-Zoom-LED-Flashlight-p-155642

You save 5 dollars on marketing, and people will be interested.

It would even be better if you let us choose the prize,

Im sure there are better items than that that is cheaper.

Tiny Deal,

You still don’t know why.

It’s because no one here wants that kind of light.

If you want to give away something cheap, the try a SK68… Something useful for us.

Noi some Junk like that Solar Light.

Here at BLF we Know about flashlights - If you want to sell flashlights to us, you really should first learn about flashlights, and learn which ones we want.

Not easy for you, I guess…
Thank you,
-Chuck

Yes, I agree that the flashlight as a gift for you isn't that good from your side after I saw so many replies for this thread.

And I have known the reason.

Next time we will select more useful flashlight for you all.

We still need to learn more both about flashlight and BLF.

I disagree ..... i think a sk68 giveaway is a bad idea as well...... it's not like anyone here really wants another sk68 either ..at least the solar light was something different .i think it was a dumb light too but i totally disagree with the sk68 as a giveaway light .. to me that shows no originality .

i'd rather have the bunny

how much is the bunny

put the bunny back in the box .... <-con-air

LOL :smiley:

Why couldn’t you put the bunny back in the box?

Now I feel like watching Con Air.

Yeeaahh, bring back the bunny!!!

Now im confused if you guys are serious or trolling.

That bunny though, eating batteries then excrete light. Lol

It is $7.39. And as a matter of fact it's Rabbit shaped multifunctional FM radio with 3-LED Flashlight

What you said is right, it's hard for us to satisfy every one.

But we will try our best and do better.