Any nice Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or any deal, please post here. Discussions entertained.

I have 2 breaker bars from them, both work great and have had a TON of abuse. One of them the pin that holds the tip on feel out but I simply pressed it back in and it still works.

The floor jack seal does have issues but works fine for occasional usage.

Harbor Freight Angle Grinder, Huh?
Actually they’re not that bad. Watch this guy tear one down. His language is colorful and he really knows his stuff. The Makita is the gold standard apparently, and he has many. There are tear downs of Metabo and DeWalt also. I REALLY enjoy watching his videos and have watched quite a few.

Here are 4 tear downs by the same guy. A must watch even if you don’t care about grinders. :slight_smile:

Harbor Freight

Makita - Made in the USA!
[video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTkN5hqefkw width:640 height:480]

Metabo

DeWalt

I found that channel a few months ago, it is amazing how much that guy knows about the details of the things he talks about. Besides the language he is interesting to watch.

aVe is awesome, long time subscriber. He does some Dumb SHtuff, so you don’t have to. Always entertaining.

Had one of the old HFT orange 2.5T floor jacks for well over 25 years, zero complaints. Would not leak down and it is controllable while lowering a car.
1/2 drive deep and shallow impact sockets are used hard and survive.
4 1/2in angle grinder that is over 10yrs old.
20T shop press does what’s needed of it.
120V AC 1/2in electric impact gun has been through “H” and back. Actually took pity on it and took the head apart one day to clean and repack with EP moly grease. 4.5in grinder has also been repacked.
Have a couple air die grinders, but 20K RPM, they are disposable and can be had under $10.
Don’t buy the HFT heat gun…
Bearing separators stand up to 20T press duty for what I have needed them for on some manual trans rebuilds separating gear stacks.
I use the combination wrenches at home, not at shop. SAE and MM.

I am fussy about tools and quality. Most of my hand tools are German Hazet.

I have actually been amazed with the heat gun, I have abused it doing things it was never meant for and it just keeps on ticking. It has speed defrosted quite a few freezers for example.

Pretty much ditto the rest, I have most of those tools myself.

The gizmo ladder is what I’m going for at HF. I’ve used borrowed ones before and while not “Werner” in quality they’re good enough and this is their absolute lowest price on these ladders. I’ve been waiting for that to coincide with having the cash for a couple years now.

Some HF stuff is good and some is atrocious; you have to know which is which :wink:

Phil

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_391921.html –30% points

Lenovo ZUK Z2 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Snapdragon 820 direct price drop to $189.99 allows BG point use (unlike previous coupon deals). It’s a good chance to use points that will expire by the end of the year. Having enough points price can be as low as $161.49 for VIP0/1, $159.59 (VIP2), $157.69 (VIP3), $155.79 (VIP4) and finally $151.99 for VIP5. Not bad for such a powerful hardware.

BlitzWolf® BW-LT5 Pro - the one with Panasonic cell, also has emergency red light and built in power bank option (USB output) has dropped to $18.69, again without coupon, so BG points can be used to cut the price further: $15.89 (VIP0/1) through $14.95 for VIP5. That’s the lowest is has been to date and on par with lowest presale price for first few orders.

Convoy L6 LED Flashlight – N2 3A SILVER - 49,99$

Grabbed one :wink:

Is it a good deal?

Nice deal but the Z2 doesn’t have any half decent rom or support outside of china, the available custom ROMs are meh, the “international” rom it comes with from BG and others is a hack job and bugged to the core. (edit: btw i have a Z2 the hardware is indeed incredibly good for the price)

I remember buying mine a few weeks ago cheaper than that, still a good deal considering the quality of the light.

First I have seen the N2 3A tint in a silver L6 that cheap. Also I am able to upgrade shipping further to priority line and still free (7-12 days).

USA Warehouse Free Shipping $20 for 4X VTC5
4 x US18650 VTC5 2600mAh 30A 3.7V 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - 4PCS GREEN

Olight Store

Thrunite

kindle fire $33

easy root to CM

Looks to be some good budget light prices?

https://www.eachled.com/led-flashlight/battery.html

I have been out of the android game for awhile (still using my 5 year old galaxy SII skyrocket).

How well do these work once converted to CM? Is there much support for them?

I could use one of these as a Christmas gift at that price.

I have done it several times, not the fastest or great screen but for the price maybe it’s the best tablet there is, the cheapest I got was $23 last year. Not worth it in stock form, never understood why it would show ads on a device that you already paid for.

Here’s the guide: [DISCONTINUED][UNOFFICIAL] CM-12.1 [22 Nov 2016] | XDA Forums

The pelican 1200 and 1170 cases are on sale on amazon US and CA for really good prices, way more affordable than usual :slight_smile:

CA:

Hi jmpaul! Nice to see you post again.