Any nice Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or any deal, please post here. Discussions entertained.

hi :slight_smile:

Like will said, they work pretty well with CM. I picked up a couple last year on sale. Immediately installed CM and then gave them for Christmas to our kids. Work well for playing lightweight games and watching videos.

One developed a cracked corner (glass) about a month ago from the hundredth drop onto our hardwood floors. Will likely snag another at these prices to replace it.

Segway miniPRO

Good deal on Amazon $599.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019Z6HS86/

LOL my wife tried to hide that sales paper from me. Little did she know they had already emailed me the sales....

Thanks for putting me on track again, I got a Fire last year about this time and before I got a chance to root it, it had upgraded itself to 5.1.1. At that time there was no other way. Now there is and I rooted it and installed the Slim-ford for 5.1.1

Probably not really what would be considered a Black Friday sale but I have ordered from this guy before and these are usually around $25.00.

I just ordered 10, great little gifts and at this price some may want to order them just for the host. I have ordered from this vendor before and the emitter has always been a real Cree.

https://www.amazon.com/AR-happy-online-Flashlight-Adjustable/dp/B01CB2ZTYQ/ref=sr_1_1?m=A2USE6O5PFNNUI&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1480033456&sr=1-1

Got bored after the Turkey, early dinner. Went for a ride with Mom lookin for a TV for her. HH Gregg closed all day, BB not opening till 5PM and already a line at 3PMā€¦

Ended up at Wally World where there were lines gathering all over the store waiting to get the 6PM limited stock deals. Couple good Samsung TV deals were spoken for and there was plenty of $300 Phillips 55in 4K UHD. We ended up with 2 of them. And I got a steal on Wrangler relaxed fit jeans for $10 and grabbed 4 pairs.

Got one TV back to het house and set it up for her. Proud of my 70yr old Mom that cut the Cable a few years back. It is hard wired for internet, her Roku and a PC I have set up for her in the living room. Kodi and some Add-Ons to get pretty much anything she could want. Picture is kinda impressive for the price but not happy with the settings and options to adjust picture.

Tomorrow I will be pulling my 10yr old 42in Panny Plasma off the wall for the Phillips 55in 4K. I know I wonā€™t be happy with it but the electric bill will drop significantly. Panny sucks off about 370 watts and the 55in LED will pay for itself in a little over a year. Will be digging deep on info for the phillips to see if I can get into the service menu tomorrow. UI is seriously lacking, geared for my 70yr old mom but I gotta make look a lot better for me to be happy.

not a flashlight deal but Namecheap is offering very good deals on their BF promo page. the deals are hourly and it might be difficult to get through at times:

Iā€™m looking into a new TV as well. The old Sony LCD is on its last leg with malfunctions left and right, but we got a decade out of it.

Been looking for a few months, and I think weā€™ve narrowed it down to a Samsung UN55KS8000FXZA. Pretty serious upgrade from the old 1080p, 2 foot deep monster.

I feel the same about my 11 year old panasonic plasma. It just wonā€™t die and the picture looks far more realistic in HD versus all my friends fake looking modern led tv with motion blur and other things that annoy me like flashlight pwm. I donā€™t care how much power the Panny eats, it has a great picture.

AA deal of the day is pretty sweet, MH20GT + 3,400mAh battery + D2 charger for $65

Iā€™m sad about pulling the Panny Plasma. I wonā€™t be getting rid of it but going into bedroom where it will be getting little use. I stopped Cable shortly after buying it and this thing has been the living room computer monitor all its life hooked to my custom built Home Theater PC and movie server. Had a power board replaced 2 months after I got it, it died, and I knew that was a problem before buying it. On site service with a new upgraded power board and not one single issue since. I have done some tweaks in the service menu early on and got it dialed in pretty sweet. Doubt I will ever be able to get in the Phillips or find anyone that has figured it out.

But $300 was a good deal and if I really hate it, Wally World will take a return on it for some time.
Sad that plasma tvs have gone away. Even 10 years ago all the salesmen tried to push the LCD. I remember calling the salesman an idiot when he was trying to pass off an LCD to me. I said ā€œonly an idiot would think that LCD has a better pictureā€. I walked over to a different sales associate and asked if he would like to make a sale in front of that other guy. Overall the footprint of the 55in is the same as the old 42in plasma and 1/2 the weight.

Time to shut her downā€¦. tear.
next post will be on the LCDā€¦ ā€¦ā€¦. ā€¦ā€¦

maybe.

Youā€™ll have to pay my Panasonic plasma 42GT25 from my cold dead hands. When it dies, Iā€™ll have to find a used VT or ZT series.

To be honest so far I have the usual sale feeling, underwhelmed. Havenā€™t seen anything that screams buy me.

Ditto thatā€¦

A lot of the lights are the usual suspects so to speakā€¦

The only real deal Iā€™ve seen is the HaikeLite group buy, and that isnā€™t even a BF sale. Getting an MT03, tempted to buy a MT07 even though I donā€™t like throwers cause itā€™s so cheap.

BTW, Fasttech has the L6 for about $48 with code THANKS16.

Nothing light related that betters the already good codes we can get from the likes of madmax or freeme.

Havenā€™t really seen anything non light related either.

I ordered 4 samsung 30Qā€™s from the USA warehouse to ship to a USA address, and got an email back from Gearbest saying they couldnā€™t ship them because of lithium ion shipping restrictions. They refunded me, so I just bought them from Liionwholesale instead. Got them in two days.

I have this mad desire to buy something but really donā€™t need much.

Picked up an espresso maker and some watch straps. Tempted by so many lights but nothing really worth getting.