April Fools Giveaway. We have a WInner!

I’ll give this a shot!

I currently do not have a HD2010 in my possession.
Would love to have one!

i would love to build it,i am in ,thanks.

I am perfect for this, joined earlier this month but missed the group buy on the hd2010…

I would like to try a reflow, solder chips and build a light from scratch. Don’t have a hd2010 yet.

O, yes please, me too!
:slight_smile:

I don’ta have hd2010 and would like to poke inside one :slight_smile: please count me in

Um… I did not receive my HD2010 from the group buy yet.
Does this also count?
:bigsmile:

This could be my first HD2010.

I’m in thanks.

Sorry light saber, you definitely need to get that t08 up and running, it is an awesome light!!

Thanks for all the stuff you give away OL!

I would appreciate the chance to win an hd2010, if it’s not an April fool joke…. :bigsmile:
If I win, I may need a crash course in how to post pics, this is not something I have done before on the forum! I have done a couple of mods, was pleased with the t08 results…
Also my srk went up to just over 30000cd from under 20000, and has a nice atiny programmed ic with 2 neutral white xml2’s and a dedomed cool XML….
Cheers

I don't have a 2010, and the best thrower I've done was an XP-G2 R5 on Noctigon in a C8 with a Qlite driver so this looks like fun.

I just re-read the op, I guess I do qualify after all. I’ve never had an hd 2010, haven’t reflowed an emitter, either.

Thanks, OL!

Would love to have a HD 2010, count me in :slight_smile:

Cheers David

I have yet to own a 2010, and been here before the date set.
This would be a fun mod to do. Maybe even do a photo collage or video on the mod progress using the parts you supply with the light. :slight_smile:
Count me in.

I wanted a 2010 for a while now, but didn’t buy one, cause I don’t need it :wink:
So, I’m in and thanks for this great Giveaway!!

btw: April 4th is my birthday!

No HD2010 here yet, missed the groupbuy :frowning:
Thanks for your generosity!

I have a 2010 in my cart but will wait to hit the buy button until after this giveaway. Thanks OL for chance!

1 • Just under the wire. :face_with_monocle:
2 • Check. 8)
3 • Despite the fact that you struck out the “experienced modder” part, the intent of your prize, a parts kit with instructions even, seems to pretty clearly be for someone who has barely held a soldering iron before. Get them into modding with a great light.
Would exclude me there. :ghost:

Thanks for always doing so many BLF giveaways. :bigsmile:

Did the provider of the copper pill/heatsink wish to remain anonymous?

If you do mean to include everyone now, well, its hard to turn down a great prize. :smiley:

What an insanely great give-away!!! :heart_eyes:

Don’t have an HD2010 yet, would love to own this light!!! :smiley: