April Fools Giveaway. We have a WInner!

Very sneaky to lure more and more people into your modding ways ;-)

Nice giveaway, I do not qualify :-(

I’ve soldered cables to the mcpcb, but not much more
I definitely in, thanks OL

Well, I am experienced modder…
But since you’ve cancelled this requirement - I guess I’m in :slight_smile:
Thanks!

I don’t know if I qualify. I “should” have one on the way from GB, but that’s no sure thing, T-mart has “lost” my order a couple of times before. :frowning: Sucks to lose this opportunity on ambiguity. I would love to have a go at this build.

I’m in on this, I looked at the HD2010 thread after it had finished! I was looking around for a good host to make a thrower with a de-domed emitter and was spewing I missed out. So this could be my lucky chance. (I didn’t notice any rules in regards to international entries?)

Just what I was thinking. Trying to rustle up more punters for next years made from scratch comp.

FYI don’t count me in.

Thanks, I’m in
I’ve only played around with P60 drop ins and have kept all my other lights stock. Great idea to get more people interested and thinking about modding their lights

I don't have a HD2010 and would love to enter.

Thanx Old-Lumens!

That would be my first flashlight mod :smiley:
Great giveaway. I’m in 8)

As of yet I do not possess any modding abilities nor a HD2010. I would love to participate, specially cause my dad would really like to have and mod this light so I’m in!!!

Thank so much for the giveaway OL. Best luck to everyone!!!

Looks awesome!

Okay I kinda qualify :~ I have a HD2010 in transit to me. So if it arrives here before April 4th then technically I would no longer qualify. If it doesn’t arrive then I guess I should still qualify. In any case, if you deem that I should be disqualified all together then no biggie & please do so. In any case it doesn’t change the obvious fact that this is a nice light mod package…

AZ

Edit - A nice poster pointed out post #34 to me. Thus please disqualify me all together. thanks. good luck to rest. great giveaway!

Count me in, please! :slight_smile:

Count me in, I have a soldering iron, but have not done a mod yet??

OL you are a kind soul. I passed on the group buy that you put together so that I could buy the M6 that MTNElectronics is going to be selling due to budget constraints. It was a tough choice as I really want to mod an HD2010. So please count me in and thanks for keeping the dream alive.

I’m in - don’t have a 2010 yet.

I too, lack a HD2010….please count me in! :slight_smile:

I don’t know if ryansoh3 wants to be anonymous or not.Undecided

If you bought one, you have one. It’s for people that did not buy one, or do not own one. Sort of a “newbie incentive”, to get more members thinking about modding, who haven’t purchased a HD2010.

I don’t have a HD2010 and I’m skilled to mod things, no problem.
Count me in, thanks!

I certainly qualify as an inexperienced modder. I have the tools needed but haven’t tried my first light yet. Thanks OL!