Astrolux/BLF Copper A01 BLF Edition CODE NOW PUBLIC. $20 Solid Copper AAA!!!

I would like a copper please.

Any updates on the copper or new colors?

1 orange
1 purple
1 copper

I’ll take:

1 Red
1 Blue
1 Orange

Put me down for 1 copper and 1 orange AL, thanks!

If its not too late for this GB, put me down for one Alu. Blue, thank you :beer:

Hey just wanted to check and see what the status was on the changes from the original design. Will the mounting point be the slot type you hoped to get? Did you manage to get green as a color? And was the price / time frame officially set on the copper version? Thanks!

Been busy and will update the lists tonight…

No updates on anything yet, not the slot, colors or copper model. I have been very busy in and out of work and have not gotten ahold of Neal, that is my fault.

As for a time frame, I am not going to set anyone’s expectations up for failure and post on date xx-xxxx this will be complete, too many things can interfere with the dates…

I’d be in for a copper, thanks!

Can you please put me out?
N°40

Number 40, swapped you and cicciopanzarotto out…

Never a problem, if you want back in, just post again!

Neal is a mind reader, He sent this pic late last night and I did not check for any updated pics… So here is the first view of how the orange and green anodizing looks…

Nice! Will they change the hole?

I dig that orange-tangerine and the green looks good too

They both look very good. I hope there will be extras, because I’ll want a few extra.

Orange looks great! My paypal account is ready…

Please put me down for a copper.

Thanks,
Mike

I just got mine in black today. This is a nice light. No flicker problems on mine and pretty bright. The tint is a little warmer than my BLF 348, which is fine with me.

I guess put me down for 1 green and 1 orange.

Ooo I like that green!

That said, put me down for one orange and if green becomes a possibility, one of those too.

It is looking like green is a go! I am actually filing down one of my Boney attachment points in order to give better visualization on the one I want to see if they can do for this. So far, the attachment point is not changed…

I’ll be in for 1 blue 1 orange and 1 silver

Edit: I’ll be wanting 1 copper as well.