Astrolux/BLF Copper A01 BLF Edition CODE NOW PUBLIC. $20 Solid Copper AAA!!!

Please throw me on for a copper!

Oh, those do look nice! Please add a green one to my request.

any photos of copper version?

I’ll be up for a raw copper version too

Add me for a copper please!

I am in for raw copper

Please add me in for 2 copper. Thanks

the orange is delicious :heart_eyes:

Yeah that orange is pretty awesome… throw me on for one of them too lol

Any word on the titanium request?

No word on any of the Copper, SS or Titanium yet. The samples from the new Anodizing colors are up first… We will be working on the attachment point as well, but even with the stock one, I am very happy with the Orange and Green…

I will continue to update as soon as I find out… Thank you all for your support in this…

Edit: Neal has been very busy with catching up after the CNY. when I get info from him it will be posted here….

Excellent, Thank you.

I’d be in for a copper one.

from old europe
1 copper pls
thx wolfgang

$9 orange color from GB shipped with tracking number ?

Well, it would be $9, but the tracking is extra on the US items. I would go to Banggoods site and load one of the Astrolux A01 into your cart, then when you go to check out, you can see if tracking is extra.

Let us know how much it may be and I will see if we can get tracking included as part of the group buy…

I know the untracked shipping is free. I pay a little extra for tracking, but have never had an issue without it either.

In for 1 copper light.

The new colors will be coming in early March, perhaps this first week! Stay tuned…

The attachment point is going to be the same for now, and the copper is still being prototyped…

Put me down for 1 orange :slight_smile:

Please, change orange colour for green…
Thanks.