Astrolux/BLF Copper A01 BLF Edition CODE NOW PUBLIC. $20 Solid Copper AAA!!!

The only lights that I normally look for at Massdrop are Maratac lights as CountyComm charge king ransoms for overseas shipping.
Other lights are sometimes not worth the wait

I have yet to join a single drop there. I like looking there for what’s available on the market, but their prices never seem good enough.

Selamat malam!

Selamat malam to you too, or selamat pagi or petang in whatever time zone you’re in :beer:

Pagi here, indeed. US west coast.

The “ReManGA01” code has expired, but you can use the “deal531” code to bring the Aluminum version down to $8.13. I just ordered another one.

Oh, every few months I take the clip off my Cypreus, then rub the light with my fingers. It keeps the light a relatively nice shade of copper. The grooves stay dark and green, but the rest gets a nice aged pink metallic look.

Then over time it darkens again, gradually shifting toward a darker green or brown, especially under the clip.

News to me, just tried it on my phone and it works…

The other code is a better deal anyway….

I was using my phone too. Didn’t work for me. In any case, I think that other code is a limited time deal so I don’t know how much longer it would work.

Is that the ‘chocolat’ limited edition eneloop AA at the top of the pic?

Great looking aged finishes, will do the same to mine.

How to remove the stock coating the easiest way? Was it acetone?

@ReManG

I was using the banggood iOS app. Not sure if that matters. Anyway, here’s the screen shot in case you need to talk to BG:

Enelooper, not doubting you… Thanks and I will check on it…

The other code is great too!

I rubbed mine down with toothpaste.

Soapy water and a pan scrub for mine

I’m having a little trouble getting the colors right on camera, but here’s how things look after a quick rub-down.

Compare to how it looked before:

So, that’s what I mean about copper needing periodic maintenence. It changes over time, getting dull and brown, and I think it looks better after having the highlights shined up a bit. I don’t polish it or try to make it look new, but simply rubbing it with fingers for a few minutes goes a long way.

Yes

Code for the aluminum A01 is fixed…

Also works in the US and EU warehouses now!

Nice! Discount is deeper for US warehouse to bring it down to same price as CN warehouse.

just received my A01, black, from the USA warehouse. This is a nice light! Great tint! Would love this in copper. I’m late to the party.

Pretty cool stuff going on.
Someone should have started a new thread on patina techniques. About 80 plus posts with no new information regarding this light. Just mentioning.