Astrolux HL01 1200Lumen magnetic angle/headlight groupbuy

Like you, I got:

Today I learned it landed in NYC, so we may not have to wait much longer to wait. Good luck!

Nice huh! I just love the raw metal texture.Ten days from shipped out to my mailbox today. No firmware problems with mine.

Lucky, 56 days since I ordered - STILL WAITING

Don’t worry, it’ll be in your mailbox very soon. :slight_smile: I would say you’ll get it next week sometime. And it looks like they’ll ship it expedited.
Yeah I been tru the wait for almost 30 days! I ordered on Dec 5 and it was shipped out just 10 days ago.

Sorry, I must’ve missed the reports of firmware issues. Could someone post a link for me?

Sure it's this one. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/60606

Thank you, Hank. :beer:

Astrolux HL01

Group buy code:M6291 $29.99

Any word if the 18350 tubes for the sst-20 4000k models fit batteries! I’ve been seeing reports of them putting dents in people’s batteries.

The new HL01 just arrived (DPD so this was a lightning fast delivery). Everything is fine w/ the new one. Excellent customer service!

@M4D M4X : thank you for your intervention at BG!

Well it was a pre-order. So they weren’t available to ship when you ordered. Has it shipped yet?

Shipped - Still in China - So some time in February at best - IF it really has shipped - Three recent orders from Banggood that showed as shipped have been refunded or shipped again. I have become a bit pessimistic lately

I feel it I’m on my second try with the ft03, banggood told me to go ask my local post office on the package s whereabouts

i think the beef between US and China affects those shippments

I’ve ordered two different non astrolux lights sense then and still have not received the FT03, the first one was a free me group by that got rejected because it had a battery in it, the second one is still pending. You have great group buys, and a very responsive and supportive, none of that was directed towards you, thank you again Martin

Yes, my problems are with Banggood only - after I questioned them on one of these shipments 7 weeks AFTER it showed as shipped, only then did they say it had “failed security” - not sure if it is China or just Banggood playing games with our money. It in no way reflects on you Martin, always pleased with your deals and service. Thanks

Yes it fits! I also have the SST-40 (4000K).

Finally a tracking update! Processed thru Facilty ISC New York. Woohoo! I was beginning to think it was lost.

-Garry

Battery comes out undented?

Fingers crossed for the SST-40 in gray.

Both of mine are also too short :frowning: