Hi there, im quite new on BLF, but when i have time i like to make Avatars and modifications on photos and gifs in general ! If anyone has any requests, just let me know, it’s always my pleasure to try and make something… ! Thanks !

7 Thanks

Wow, that’s really generous of you, @TARTARA !
Here’s a thread I made that has some very general tips for making avatars with the new forum software:

1 Thank

Thanks man, appreciate it !

I know this format from an mma forum… !

Plus…
In one other mma forum i was member in a official team and we are making Avatars for other members… !

"one of my creations… "

1 Thank

I should add that TARTARA made some images just for me a few days ago (without me even asking).
Now I’m really picky, so I don’t think I’ll use the images, but they were created very nicely. :+1:
His skills at making images far surpasses my lame skills, though I’m happy with my avatar and other images that I use on BLF. :grin:

1 Thank

Thanks man, i really appreciate it !
You can post it here if you want to… !?
(Well im out of likes…)

1 Thank

Okay, these are all made by TARTARA…
For the last image (Milla Jovovich), you need to look at it for a few seconds (it’s an animated GIF.)

1 Thank

Perfect, thank man !

2 Thanks

Nice work Tartara!

Is it possible to make the clouds scroll (in my profile pic) to make it look like the plane is flying?

1 Thank

Thanks man, yeah i can try it, but probably you can upload only photos as an AV… and as a background… !?

1 Thank

“upload only photos as an AV… and as a background… !?”
Sorry, is it possible to clarify please?

1 Thank

If you check out my AV, it’s a simple photo, i couldn’t upload the gif version, probably the same applies and for the background on your profile… !

Oh shame. Are there plans for supporting Gif’s as profile pics on this new website?

1 Thank

I don’t really know !?

1 Thank

@Pilotboy

What about this one please… !?

2 Thanks

OMG! That is totally Epic! Thanks a lot Tartata!

Where did you learn your skills from??

1 Thank

Thanks man, appreciate it !

By my own and with practice, i was always trying to make AVs for my accounts ! Later on Tapology they had the opinion for gifs, so in the beginning i was simply trying to cut gifs to as perfect loops as possible… and later on to make modifications or to make my own gifs… and later for some good fellows too… ! And the as i said above, in one other mma forum i was in a official team and we are making AVs for other members !

“one of my modifications…”

2 Thanks

Fantastic! That last one is my favourite. maybe I’ll try my hand at editing gifs.
What software do you use?

1 Thank

A simple free one from G Play , and every time i use it i have to watch the adds , L☻L !

1 Thank

I’d be interested in updating my avatar. Not sure what to do with it though?

1 Thank

What ever you like man… for me there is no problem… ! You can check around and hit me up when you decide it ! Or if you want any “help”… maybe i try to find something for you… !?