Bag Check Flashights

No disagreement at all, but we’d mod it out the wazoo to get one that way, vs expecting one to come exactly as-wanted right out of the tin.

300 meters range minimum. Also, an SST-40 emitter or SST-20 would be great.

I agree with asking this question.

A low power bag check light that will be on and off all night is going to be used at the entry points, right? Do you have a weirdly shaped venue that forces door security to also watch the crowd while controlling the doors? One compromise product might not be the best answer.

Hmmm... Now I have to go back and look at one of the lights on my railing. I think it's a Fenix from a few years ago. It lets you set two modes from its options. I have mine set for Low (walking light) with a bright strobe when I either hold down the tail switch or twist the head. It will probably fail your criteria because it uses either AA or 123 (forget which) and I doubt its over 200lm, but I think the operating modes are what you're looking for.

Edit - The light I spoke of is really a Quark Tactical QTA from a few years ago.

If the Amutorch has true mode memory, it could work. Does anyone actually own this light and can testify to its capabilities?

NO PWM that is visible and YES to being able to be turned on tactically in the any of the low modes.