Banggood - Longest time you've waited for item

Ordered SD4A on April 13th, still unshipped… Back Order.

I hope they send what I bought…

my re-send S70 DOA was sent on april 28 , got it may 11, 13 days later I was surprised that it was that quick, :slight_smile:

BANGGOOD is the fastest shipper for me. Even batteries arrive in 3wks or less. I’m amazed at the speed of shipping. That being said, if an item is not in stock, like the hc30w I ordered, I’m gonna be waiting on that one.

14 days from BG warehouse to Guangzhou Terminal, arrival in China! It sucks! :weary:

Just found this thread and have PM’d Neal about two missing pkg: one sent Mar 25 (not received as of today) and a second (to replace first) Apr 25. The replacement is not expected yet but both show as being stuck at Hangzhou airport with no movement at all (the first one still showing Mar 25 as the most recent update).

have ordered many items from them and always received it. longest was just over a month.

I’m still waiting for a light I ordered in September of last year.

I am still waiting for a DQG Spy ordered on Feb 24 and shipped at next day

Missing a Klarus XT11GT shipped on 5. march

I won’t count orders I haven’t received and got reimbursed for. So it would be 10 weeks.

I ordered Thorfire S70S on 30. March, received on 15. May. Used AliExpress Standard Shipping.

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your support and really sorry for the inconvenience.

Any problems about the logistics, please feel free to contact our CS: cservice@banggood.com, don't forget to include your order number and the logistics certification, they will help you solve the problems, thank you!

Best Regards,

Swi

I found a prior post by you that said to PM you with tracking number of missing shipments. So I did but did not get a reply. Are you now not able to help?

Sorry, too many messages and things everyday, maybe omitted it.

Please send E-mail to CS cservice@banggood.com directly, thank you for understanding.

Every time I contact you Bangood, you offer me a refund I then refuse and ask for my item. At which point you either agree to send a fresh item or don’t respond at all and I assume hope I forget about it which I of course usually do for a month or two. Gearbest is more reliable than you are these days.

I ordered a few remote cameras in early February. Got them last week. Longest delivery time by far; usually it takes their packages about a month, a month and a half, from their post office to my house.

Does priority direct mail not have a working tracking number? I mean there is a tracking number for several of my orders, but they give me no information.

My personal experience is that the package is tracked closely until it reaches your country, then it updates when officially received, when it makes past customs, and when it’s out for delivery.

My Klarus XT11GT arrived finally
Nothing wrong with Banggood or chineese shipping company.
It was over 2 months within Germany stuck somewhere arriving in Germany,
I thought someone stole it rather than having such a huge delay.

Ship From: CN
Shipped Date: 2017-02-28 02:04:45
Received Date: 2017-05-23

I feel ya. Back in 2014 I bought a Klarus P2A (not from BG) and it took more than six months dancing around somewhere in the mail piles coming out of customs. I was really surprised when it arrived… even if when it did, it was DOA. Sent it back to Jetbeam, and it came back 100% awesome in less than 40 days when they sent it back. :laughing: