Banggood - Longest time you've waited for item

Just because its listed , ( online store ) does not mean it is on hand to ship !

Usually you place the order ( paying for item )

Online store orders in the item ( or perhaps even drop shipped ) and they may not have the item is stock .. ( drop shipper / distributor )

So it needs to come from the manufacturer - who may not have it in stock , so everyone has to wait for it to be made ( production run )

And so it appears that shipping is taking for ever ...

I have waited 6 months for an item , because the manufacturer was not actually producing the light at the time ... ( Purchased from Dx )

You takes your chances , or pay a premium to get it locally ...

From memory orders I’ve place arrive in less than 4 weeks. This is with the standard free delivery option and items in Stock. I have had some deliveries take months from other suppliers. In one case so much time had passed I didn’t even remember ordering the item. I can’t say that I’ve been unhappy with BG.

My last couple orders from BG arrived in less than 3 weeks, quick shipping considering that i live in Canada on the opposite side of the planet.

I know very well how thing work, but man, one month until they prepare and send 2 products and then another month until it gets from China!!! I am sure that some other shop can cut that time significantly without problems. DX is known for its long processing time but I did not expect this predictions from BG. If you have known that it will take 6 months would you still buy from DX or you would look elsewhere!
Anyway I give them 5 days :bigsmile:

China post has free shipping available to Chinese sellers :

Now this free shipping is only shipped when space is available , all other forms of paid shipping take priority over it .

If you want it faster , it might be prudent to pay another $2 or so , so as not to languish in the free shipping pile ...

The fastest item ever , was like 4 Days ...

Slowest usually around a month , the free shipping is unpredictable at best ...

Yes the light I waited 6 months for , was at the time the highest output single AA light I had seen or heard of at the time ..

I wanted one .. In the long run , it was much like other China built AA lights of its time - Unreliable - quirky - quickly found itself gathering dust as it was annoying to use .

Via sea. My batteries arrived a month plus aft shipping.

I just received my Thorfire TG06 from Banggood, shipped on Jan 21s, received on Feb, 1st !
A record time from China or Canada. Took only 9 Days.

Last Convoy S2+ (7,5 weeks):
Ordered Dec 11
Shipped Dec 12
Deliverd Feb 1

Strange, as previous ones took just 2 weeks each.
Christmas gifts avalanche?

I dunno. The last 3 orders i placed from Banggood all arrived very quickly. I am actually impressed.

Each took about a month to arrive since shipment. Par for the course for all of my international purchases.

My TG06 From China shipped on Jan 25, will be delivered today. :slight_smile:
My 2 Fet drivers shipped from Banggood US, the same day have not been seen. |(

Like others, my orders usually take about a month to come from China. I don’t see any difference in shipping time among the various vendors. I think the longest was about 6 weeks. Shortest is about 3 weeks, which used to be common a year or two ago, but lately things are taking longer. (This is to Canada.)

Dusty, you absolute troll. I was this close to slapping my PC screen before I saw it’s your signature. Well-played, sir. :beer:

Ha Ha, sometimes I do that myself.
My TG06 arrived. 10 days from China to Michigan. Nice light.
I tried Live Chat on My Drivers from US warehouse, that was useless.

:slight_smile: ordered 5M Flat 29.5MM 18.5MM PVC Heat Shrink Tubing For 18650 18500 Battery the 31-12-2015, shipped the 2nd of january but not arrived yet.
I live in Italy, too far? :beer:

A Convoy C8 from Fasttech took 2 months till it arrived.
On the opposite 2 knives from Fasttech arrived after 2 weeks.

My Astrolux 1-AAA Nichia219 arrived today, (only 3 weeks shipping) another fast arrival from Banggood. :slight_smile: my experiences with Banggood and their shipping has been always 100 % from the start.

Looks lady luck gave me the finger this time. Ordered this game bit set on 2016/04/01, shipped the next day, yet I'm still waiting for the stuff. :FACEPALM:

My RGB modded euro N64 deserves some love…

Cheers ^:)

It may be faster for you to swim to Hong kong and pick up the item from them! lol

Well, not sure from which center did that shipped out but, for sure I'd have arrived there by now riding on a good bicycle…

Cheers ^:)