August 15, 2019, 4:58am
All winners will be contacted soon.
we are going to giveaway few units for this brand new model to our dear readers.
HUGE THANK YOU
for All the Support for ASTROULX!
How to Join?
(Part 1) Simply reply in this thread with magic words. I'm in
Answer this question (Part 2) "What kind of flashlight(s) would you like ASTROLUX to make for you guys"?
• Joined before Aug 14, 2019; active member with at least 30 posts.
• Four lucky winners will be chosen using random.org number generator.
• Winners are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
• [IMPORTANT] Limited to one entry per account. Member(s) with multiple posts will be disqualified.
• Closing date: Sep 15, 2019 ( Beijing time GMT+8)
• 1theDeals shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.
• No purchase is required from 1theDeals.com or Banggood.com, but you are welcome to drop by to check our stores.
• Neither do I represent Banggood nor I am an employee for their company.
• My role is to host giveaway on behalf for these companies. PERIOD.
Banggood x Freeme Giveway is proudly sponsored by:
August 15, 2019, 5:15am
I would like Astrolux to… make a thinner version of the A01, keep exploring 21700 powered lights. offer a simple click-on - long press to ramp - click off - Long Press to minimum power UI (specifically in the S1, but I’ll take it where I can), offer the fancy multi-color finish on a few more items, and expand the rainbow of colors to lights other than the A01
August 15, 2019, 5:39am
I’m in - I’d love for Astrolux to make some sexy 365nm UV beast.
August 17, 2019, 4:53am
I’m in. Thanks.
My dream flashlight is a headlight with 4x high CRI 4000K LED, 2x Li-ion on the back and Anduril UI.
I would like an Astrolux zoomie. A high spec one.
August 15, 2019, 6:29am
Affordable LEP flashlight,preferably 21700 size.
I want a version of ASTROLUX MF01 Mini use 21700 battery.
August 15, 2019, 6:37am
I’m in! I would like to see Astrolux make a combination work light with a powerful flashlight attached. Nebo Tool makes some nice ones, but I think they need more power! Have a COB panel for flood and wide area attached to a flashlight with like 2500lm (xhp50.2?) But a nice beam pattern with moderate throw. Ron it off a single 26650, USB quick charge with ramping firmware.
August 15, 2019, 7:14am
Im in thanks!
I would like Astrolux make a nice AAA light that uses 10440 battery.
August 15, 2019, 7:27am
I would like that Astrolux makes a 21700 powered, 1,5 inch head, neutral white flashlight with high quality constant circuit driver and some great UI. Looking for running turbo mode almost until LVP kicks in.
August 15, 2019, 7:39am
I’m in , Would like to see 21700 small EDC FL.
August 15, 2019, 7:47am
It would be nice if Astrolux could make a small EDC (AA) with a collar mode changer …great gift to elderly non flashaholics who may find it easy to use even with a bit of arthritis
Thanks Freeme and Astrolux
August 15, 2019, 7:51am
I’m in…happily try to destroy it underground on a few caving trips!!!
August 15, 2019, 8:04am
I’m in, I’d like to see a 2x26650 searchlight with a good combo of flood and throw.
August 15, 2019, 8:14am
I would like an Astrolux to make a Ti pocket EDC light.
August 15, 2019, 8:16am
I’d like astrolux to make an active cooling flashlight with more than 15.000lm and +1000m reach
August 15, 2019, 8:23am
I’m in. I would also like to see a LEP light that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
August 15, 2019, 8:24am
14500, anduril, side button, 3000K-4000K high CRI