Best flashlight for $126 right now

Buy here. Limited quantity discount code
Message me because there aren’t many discount codes

There have been the first tests. At a price of $126, Astrolux EC01X offers a valuable new generation battery.
The flashlight has a design that many people consider to be very beautiful.
A high-end LED, a high-value battery. Compare the EC01X with another flashlight. I think Astrolux EC01X is worth owning

1 Thank

Nah. I don’t think it is 'the best flashlight’s. If I EDC it in my pocket, people will think I am having a massive boner.

2 Thanks

… for the bodybuilder maybe?

Personally i dont feel comfortable with a brick like that in my pocket with the irreplaceable battery that could power my e-bike.

It’s surely a great flashlight which will suit many. But not everyone :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For your father?

What are you not impressed with the product?

I agree with you. I find its price and performance too good. For me that’s enough

Awesome. But you are not a good customer since you get it free. With all due respect the fact of getting it free may bias your verdict.

May the number of buyers and their opinion speak.

Will it be success like MF04? FT02? Let’s see. Wish all the best for Astrolux since I do like their flashlights and customer oriented approach.

:crossed_fingers: Go EC01X Go :crossed_fingers:

I wish to be given.

1 Thank

The specs claim 3065m throw from a 69mm head. I call BS on Astrolux!

1 Thank

With the size of the headlight, I think it is less than 1.5km

It seems unreal to me, but we will see reviews soon. Astrolux was quite good with their numbers and range. But this is extreme range, So there are two possibilities mistake, or it has some truth in it. If the range is close to declared, it will sell like crazy i think

I will tell you, this light will sell well if they make an additional battery available for sale. Without that it will scare people away.

Anything north of $100 is somewhat of an investment. Having extra batteries availability is a huge selling point.

1 Thank

yes

Size doesn’t not matter - technique ;))

Yes my friend. We already have a lot of lights that use 46950 batteries

Battery is not the problem. It is available on taobao

Real numbers

How can it be you have missed this in your review?

2 Thanks

I use the EC01 for cycling at night and I love it! But it has been discontinued. How does the EC01X compare to the EC01? I may get one of these if I need to replace the EC01. The EC01 is a terrific light so I don’t know why it was discontinued. How does the EC01X differ in terms of size, battery, output, performance, options, etc.?

The name makes it sound like their in the same family or look similar. They dont. Chinese manufacturers seem to use model numbers with absolutely no meaning or consistency.

Weird. Based on the topic title, I came in to hear people chatting about the Acebeam L35, but there’s none of that.